Ross:Yeah.

Will:God we were lame back then.Do you remember how into dinosaurs we were?.

Ross:"Laughs".Yeah.

Will:So what do you,what do you do now?.

Ross:So how long are you in town?.

   Joey puts Eliana in her high chair and we sit in chairs next to her as Rachel enters carrying a baking dish.

Rachel:Hi.

Monica:Hey sweetie.Oh good."Takes the baking dish".

Rachel:"Sees Will".Oh my God Monica who is that?.

Monica:That’s Will from high school.

Rachel:Oh.I do not remember him.Wow. He's really got that sexy,smoldering thing going on.

Will is angrily staring at Rachel.

Rachel:Oh my God he’s…Look at the way he’s just staring at me.I think he’s trying to mouth something to me but I can’t make it out.

Will:"Mouths".I hate you.

Monica:Okay dinner’s ready.

Chandler:Good game.

Phoebe:Yeah.

Chandler:Yeah.Solid effort.Solid effort.

Tabitha:Oh so who won?.

P:Green Bay,C:Detroit.

Tabitha,Monica:What?.

Phoebe:Well the Lions technically won but it was a moral victory for the Green Bay…Mermen.

   They sit down at the table and Will goes to talk to Rachel.

Rachel:Hi.Will right?.

Will:Right.

Rachel:Hi.I’m Rachel Green.

Will:Oh I-I remember you.

Rachel:Really?!.Aren’t you sweet.I gotta tell you though I am,I am having the hardest time placing you.Oh,oh hang on.Did we um did we fool around at Lance Davis’ graduation party?.

Will:You are unbelievable.

Rachel:Thank you.

Monica:Uh Rachel?,Rachel why don’t you sit here?."Next to Cas".And Will you sit way over there.

   Monica motions to the other side of the table and then sets something on the table and removes the cover.

Cassius:That’s it?!.Even if nobody helps me I can eat that no problem.At least give me a challenge.

Monica:"Laughs".This is Chandler’s chicken.This is the turkey."Sets down huge turkey".

Cassius:Oh.How,how big is that?.