Chapter 6

It was almost as if moving through water. Everything fell into slow motion as he lifted me to sit on the sink. His lips continued to dance with mine, slowly becoming more rushed and passionate. I let my hands find his neck, begging for him to be impossibly closer. His hands gripped at my sides and it was to a point that I felt light headed. I pulled back to breathe, and Corpse laid his head into my neck. His breathing was hitched, I guess he was feeling the effects too. 

"I-I'm so s-sorry Sy!" His voice was deep, almost to where I couldn't hear it. His hands began to tremble and I still couldn't see his eyes. "b-But why? I started it.." I trailed off. Did he regret this? Was this a mistake? He can't love me. He just couldn't. my back was pressed against the mirror of the sink, and Corpse's weight began to lift. "I shouldn't have done that, I-I I don't like guys Sykkuno. I've never liked guys. I don't know what you're doing to me. I can't be gay, Sy. I can't. Right?" His eyes were low but he seemed so lost. I felt myself break. Did I force him into this? 

He's gonna hate me. I felt my eyes become watery. "I didn't mean to push you Corpse. I'm so sorry to confuse you. I really really care about you. I really like you Corpse."

"Don't say that Sy. You deserve so much, but I don't think I can give that to you. I really think I like you too Sykkuno, but I am so scared to break you." He gripped my hand between his tightly. "Sykkuno, you are rare. Beautiful. A different breed of perfection. You grasp anyone's attention just by existing." His words were so sincere, and I found myself in awe. No one spoke like this about someone they didn't love. No one spoke so passionate without meaning. 

"If you are unsure.. Just.. kiss me again." I stated softly, unsure if this was the right move. He looked taken a back, but a smile played on his lips. He kissed me again, and felt as though sparks were flying . If he didn't feel this too, he'd know. But I felt the reassurance when he lips didn't leave mine, and his hands found mine again. 

"Sy, you are so perfect." he said as we pulled away. I had to turn away when I smiled, feeling so over joyed. "I think I know now Sy." He made my eyes look into his. 

"Sykkuno, will you be my boy-"

Bark. Squirt.

"Bimbus just SHAT ON MY FLOOR"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi we are first in the CorpseKunno tag and I am so grateful. Thank you for the support and love thus far. I hope you all continue to enjoy! 

Love Kloey