Chapter 1

Sykkuno POV

  Me and Poki had been talking a lot this morning before the stream, and her teasing of me liking Corpse began. "Oh Sykkunoooo so In loveeee", and I couldn't help blush. "Shhh Poki, you don't want Toast to hear!" "Hear what?" and there was Toast, barging beside me on the couch and harshly pulling me towards him. "Oh just talking about the stream later!" She said trying to distract his anger. Toast could burst at any moment, and I often was in the crossfire. I knew Poki only wanted to make me feel happy while I felt stuck in this relationship. She knew I longed for better but I felt worthless. I knew Toast couldn't love me, and just settled for me. I just leaned closer to him and closed my eyes, I could at least act like I was happy.

The stream started at 1pm so I opened my twitch and began my stream around 12:50, just to make sure we were up and running. Rae opened an Among Us server for everyone to join. We had Rae, Poki, Toast, myself, Corpse, Sean, Felix, Ethan, Ludwig, and Dream playing. Luckily first round I was not imposter. I ran around, did some wires, and downloaded some files. I saw Corpse  run by. "Hi Corpse!" "Hey Sykkuno." His voice was low but smooth and we now teamed up to run to fix reactor. Sadly as we ran their, Felix and Ludwig double killed us and they won the game. We entered the waiting room and Poki yelled "FELIX YOU KILLED ME SO FAST!" Ludwig was laughing and talking about how he got toast right before he and Felix got me and Corpse for a double kill. "OOO got the lover boys on a double kill?" Poki chimed. "L-Lover boys?" I stuttered and laughed, seeing how my chat enjoyed hearing that. "You're such a simp for Corpse!" Rae giggled. "I simp for Sykkuno" Lud and Sean joked. I heard Corpse chuckle, his chuckle was beyond soothing to my ears, and I felt myself smiling more. I heard Toast get angry and cuss something incoherent. They really need to stop joking like that with him in the chat.

We had a few more hours of fun play, and I actually never got imposter. I began ending out my stream and closed twitch. I noticed Corpse in the discord call still, it was just us two so I stayed just in case he wanted to say anything. I really just wanted to be alone with him, but I could never admit that. I heard him chatting with his fans, he probably didn't even realize he was still on here with me. My thoughts were interrupted when Toast busted open my door. 

"WHY DO YOU FLIRT WITH CORPSE THE WHOLE STREAM?" He was fuming, coming and grabbing me from my chair by the collar. "Toast please! Stop" I put my arms in front of my face. "You ALWAYS are all over him! You slut!" He pushed me more to the ground. Rae slammed the door open. "TOAST!" she screamed, but he hit me. Slapped me right across the face. " GET OUT" He shouted. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" "Toast, that's not fair!" Rae cried "No, no I can go Rae. I'm sor-rry Toast." I began to cry but I pushed him away, but he shoved me against my table "I mean now Sykkuno." I felt myself break. I felt my heart tug at the thought of losing my friends.     " You have 3 hours. Get the hell out. " And he slammed my door. I shook and cried as I sat in my desk chair. I heaved a heavy sigh. A low booming voice came to my surprise and said through discord

"Sykkuno, do you need a place to stay?"