Chapter 16

I felt my heart racing as I walked into the living room. Corpse was sat on the couch, legs crossed and he was leaned back with an arm resting by his side. ^^^^^ (That vibe) "Come see the room Corpse!" I said eagerly. "Why are we in Iceland Sy?" His question made me freeze. "W-Well I thought it would help us get away from from everything." "And?" He said, his voice deepened and now he was standing. "I -I I don't" "You want me all alone and secluded right?" And I began to have a coughing fit. He then proceeded to laugh. A beautiful full chuckle. "I'm teasing Sy. It is very beautiful here, and your idea was very sweet. I'm sorry that traveling is so hard for me. I shouldn't have treated you so harshly." He rubbed my arm up and down. "Just come see" I said with a pout. 

We discovered the whole house, and that the kitchen had a small amount of groceries so we could cook here. But I started to think that there probably wont be a lot of cooking going on ;>

(Time to get dirty;))

Corpse had decided that we could just eat something small like spaghetti so he was boiling noodles. Now is my time to shine. 

I turned the bath water to very warm, I rummaged and also found bubble bath liquid, and the put the rose petals into the water. I trailed them to the entrance of the bathroom, then scattered the remaining on the bed. I turned off the room light, but had the bathroom light left on. I wanted the bath to be the first thing so the water wont go cold. "Corpse, babe!" I spoke from the bathroom. "Yes Sy?" "Come here a minute." I took off my shirt and pants hurriedly, loosely covering my bottom half with a towel. Corpse stepped in the bathroom, his jaw dropped and he said "Shit let me turn off the noodles." And ran back to the kitchen. I giggled before I decided to get in the tub. The water was so warm and I laid back against the tub. When Corpse came back in he had already thrown his shirt off and was quickly throwing his jeans on the floor. Before removing his briefs, he leaned down and kissed my lips tenderly. His briefs came down, and I felt myself blushing. He sat himself on the other end of the tub, his beside mine. "Come here Sykkuno." His voice was so low  and it echoed in my ears. He reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards him. I now was on my knees, face centimeters from his. His eyes were almost closed, but I could feel his dark orbs still scanning my face. I closed the gap, taking his lips in mine and kissing softly. His hands grasped my back as he began to kiss me deeper. I found myself holding his shoulders to keep from collapsing into him. I decided to straddle him as we kissed. His voice hitched and a soft growl left his lips. He was holding me so tight into him, I could feel his heart race against my chest. I gasped as he had now flipped us into the water, my back lay on the bottom of the tub as he kissed me hungrily. I would be out of air soon, but the rush of this feeling was all too great to care. I held his back in my hands as I found myself drowning in him. (and literally drowning but ok) He pulled us up for air, and I was gasping as water dripped down my face. "I-I'm sorry -" "No, don't be. " I kissed his lips once more. "I love you, Sykkunno." His spoke directly, his eyes locked on mine as our faces were barely apart. "I love you too Corpse." I pecked his lips and proceeded to get some bubbles and boop them on his nose. His laughter made my heart race, and I smiled fully at him. 

"Sy.. You're so beautiful." He placed his hand on my cheek and I closed my eyes from his touch. "Can we take this to the bed, baby?" Corpse whispered, his eyes now full of lust. I stood up and stepped out of the tub, holding my hand out for him to grab. He took it , then stepped out of the water. "Water dripping down you is so sexy. " I said before covering my mouth. Corpse laughed, "I can't believe I said that out loud." I was red as could be, but Corpse held me from behind. "I want to hear everything, so in a minute let it all out baby. " And with that he began to walk us to the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That will be the stop for today, but I hope you enjoy!