Bonnie laughed before walking with the others downstairs.

Aisha came out the bathroom about 20 mins later and was now drying off. She motioned herself up and put on her black bra and panties.

Aisha put on her black tank top and black pants with a leather jacket and heels to match.

She flat iron her hair before she unplugged them and went out the door.

" I'm ready now. Gimme that bar and a yogurt out the refrigerator, we going to be late if we stop for something to eat", Aisha said while walking down the steps grabbing her food.

" I'm driving this time, so get in losers", Tamara said while putting on her sunglasses.

" Girl, you are the loser", Trina replied back snarky.

They all laughed and got into the Jeep driving to school.

On the way there, they talked and listen to music well Trina and Bernice talked while the other listened to music or listened in.

_________________§_________________
Aisha and Bonnie watched their sisters walk side by side into school while Caroline and Elena walked up beside them.

" is that Aisha Williams? The girl who got gum stuck in my hair?", Caroline said while hugging Aisha and then Bonnie.

" Ahh, yes I apologized before Caroline, I was a rude little girl", Aisha said while now hugging Elena, a few seconds shorter than Caroline.

Aisha never got along with Elena, well every since they were 12 at elena's house for her slumber party. They will forever have bad blood for that shit.

" hello Aisha", Elena snapped.

" Hello Elena", Aisha snapped back with a quickness.

Caroline and Bonnie noticed the slight mood change so Caroline decided to change the conversation, " Here we are. Senior year."

Bonnie put her hands on her hips before looking over at her cousin and two best friends, " Anyone else thinks this should feel slightly more empowering?"

Caroline threw her hands out before exclaiming, " okay, prank night was a bust but we are accepting it and we are moving on."

Aisha was confused but she figured they were talking about the Klaus situation Bonnie told her the night before.

They all started walking into the school while Bonnie talked, " you're right. I mean why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?".

Aisha raised her eyebrows at this new information before Bonnie said she'll fill her in later.

Caroline agreed, " Yes, and why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day".

Aisha turned to Caroline, " wait who's your boyfriend?"

" Seriously Bonnie, you didn't tell her. Tylers my boyfriend Aisha",Caroline said . Bonnie just shrugged her shoulders.