Chapter 7: Ready wedding?

A/N Sorry for the long updates everypony, but I can't help that I can't get on durin g school becasue my parents say that I can't get on!!! Either way, let's get back to the Fluttercord stuff...

"Well now girls, I, don't feel so well," Fluttershy threw up in a bush just on the other side of Discord.

"Are you ok love?"

"NO! I just threw up in the bushes and I felt fine a second ago!"

"There is no need to fuss, Fluttershy I'm sure you're fine and there's nothing to worry about."

"I-I guess you're right, Disty."

"Actually it's Dissy, my mother would call me that only to annoy my father so he would break up with her so she didn't have to be the one blamed, that never worked out for my mother the way it should have worked out..."

"I guess that makes sence, her tone was sweetish, but her word were mean and nasty..."

"Why don't you go and take Fluttershy to the hospital so we don't have more sickly Fluttershy." Raibow Dash told Discord. Right as she finished saying that, Fluttershy fainted.

"FLUTTERSHY!" The rest of the main 6 (and Discord + the royal family) yelled together.

***

"How could this have happened?" Discord asked himself in a round of shock.
"How could what happen Dissy?"
"Are you going to keep calling me that?"
"It's fun to see your reaction, but no, not if you don't want me to. Now, how could what happen?"
"Um well, there's the slightest problem when you fell on me the other day..."
"I'm going to have a foal aren't I?"
"Seems that way doesn't it now, please don't freak out, yes you are going to have a foal."
They looked at each other for quite sometime, then Fluttershy broke the silence.
"Remember what happened after the Tirek incident? When you got hurt"
"You mean when he tried to kill me?"
"Yea..."

FLASHBACK

"Discord!!!!!!" Fluttershy called with her eyes shut tight, tears flowing down her cheeks.
"Fluttershy, can we please call it quits for the night?"
"We have to find him Rainbow, he has to be here somewhere." just inside the cage next to them, Discord lay there injured, barely able to make out the voices.
"Fluttershy?" He called
"DISCORD. WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!" She turned into the cave and squeezed her draconequus friend.
"You're hurting me." he said after a minute and Fluttershy looked down at her's and his blood soaked stomachs. She looked at Discord and saw a long scratch going down his right side, the fingers of his eagle hand looked like they had been cut off, his lion paw was singed, and the fur on his tail, had all but the dust.
"You didn't use your magic to heal you?"
"Everything that got burned was what I use to use my magic."
"Who did this to you?!"
"Tirek." Discord grunted as Fluttershy got off of him.
"How, we sent him week to Tarterous and you looked fine when you gave Celestia those flowers."
"The next day, he tried to escape so Celestia sent me to deal with him and you can figure out the rest." He tried to sit up, but winced when he put his paw to the ground.
"Why did you come here and not to me."
"He flicked me over here and left me like this." The rest of the main six looked at the draconequus with a slight look of concern for their friend.
"So let me get this straight... You deliberately went into Tarturous to stop Tirek, who should have been powerless and he did this to you?" Fluttershy looked at Rainbow Dash with infuriated eyes.
"I'm sure Celestia had a reason to put you in this kind of danger."
"She said my magic is a lot stronger than hers is, so she sent me over. I always thought we had he same power level."
"We do, maybe she didn't tell you for a reason..."
What Fluttershy's next judgement was, was what this flash back is all about...
Fluttershy flew over to her friend and kissed him, right there, on the lips. When Discord understood, he gave into the kiss and wrapped his singed paw around her head. Everyone went wide eyed as all of Discord's injuries were healed, just by a kiss! Twilight thought.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Those were some good times,"
"Good?"
"Well when you kissed me, I mean. That's when I knew I loved you, you just surprised me is all."
"Mm, hmm" Fluttershy nodded, then fell back asleep.