Chapter 10:...

Sorry I haven't updated... Ill give a better update later...

5 months later

"Please quit complaining Fluttershy, it's very annoying."

"You're being very supportive.". Fluttershy rolled her eyes.

"There again with the yelling."

"I'm not yelling! I'm being sarcastic, there is a difference Discord."

"I'm over a thousand years old, don't you think I know that?"

"You don't act like it."

"If I acted like that then I would play dead all the time." Discord retorted, then his eyes softened

"Why are we fighting love?"

"Because you are being the most difficult thing you could ever be Discord."

"well, I'm sorry for being difficult?"

Fluttershy sighed then knocked her husband onto the ground and pressed her lips against his. Discord snapped his fingers and made his face appear on a butterfly.
"Does this mean you forgive me?". Fluttershy nodded then pressed her lips more forcefully on her husband.  Discord waited a second before wrapping his arms around Fluttershy and kissing her back.  Rainbow Dash had just flown over for a visit with Fluttershy when she saw the two of them kissing.  Should I be doing that with A or Soarin'?  She asked herself.  She flew back to the path Discord had made for Fluttershy and her friends (they called it the "protected path" because they can't get hurt on it...) and called out Fluttershy's name.

"Oh Rainbow Dash!!!  I forgot she was coming over!!"

"Go see your friend my dear, I'll clean this up."

"I'll be back soon, her and Twilight were going with me to see my mother."

"Yes, of corse...  When will you be back?"

"You aren't going to, um, you know, question why I'm going?"

"You're with Twilight and Rainbow, aren't you?"

"Yes, but, well..."

"I'll be fine Fluttershy, you go now."

"O-okay." Fluttershy walked towards Rainbow Dash, looking at her husband.

"He's a whole new pony- er- draconequus..." Rainbow Dash remarked

"You don't mind?"

"What do you mean?"

"That I'm with him, that is..."

"Well, at first,but for right now, Twi is waiting for us, turns out Cadence is coming too."

"All the way from the Crystal Empire?"

"Well, yea, apparently it's huge buisness so the rest of us are coming too.  Rarity, Pinkie, and AJ."

"I wonder what about..."

"Who knows, Celestia always has tricks up her sleeve."

***

"Welcome my little ponies." Celestia greeted

"Twilight!!!!"

"Cadence!!!"

"Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake, clap your hooves and do a little shake!!!" Everypony smiled as the two of them fell on the floor laughing, then turned to Celestia.

"Why are we here Celestia?" Twilight asked

"First, I want to appoligize for what I have to ask.  But, Tirek, Chrysalis, and Sombra are back, those that we banished earlier to Tarturous, they were changlings, not the actual villians."

"WHAT!!!!" Everpony, but Twilight and Cadence gasped

"That would explain why they were so easy to beat..." Cadence said, almost to herself.

"My thoughts exactly." Twilight murmered to her sister-in-law.

"So why are we here?" Rainbow Dash asked

"We need the elements." Luna stated, everyone's eyes opened up wide.

"Why am I here?" Cadence asked

"Alicorn magic, remember?" Celestia smirked

"Well yeah, but why didn't you have Discord come too?  His magic is just as strong, if not stronger, than alicorn magic."

"Remember what happened last time with him and Tirek?"

"Well, yeah, but,-"

"With all do respect mother, but... HE IS THE MOST SINCERE PONY EQUESTRIA HAS EVER MET!"

"Fluttershy!!!!  Stop please, you are going to kill my ears."

"Sorry Twilight, but she doesn't trust him and I know he can be trusted now."

"If you say we can trust him, then I'll send him a letter."  Celestia got a scroll and wrote for a minute, then sent it.  Less than a minute later, Discord flashed into the room.

"Is she okay?"

"I'm right here Discord." Fluttershy murmered

"Why did you need me then?" he asked in a mocking tone.

"Discord, we have a little problem." Twilight told him