Chapter 3: Ready to Date?

A/N Okay so I won't always have super long chapters and super short chapters... I will put what I put BUT... I don't update during the week unless I'm off of school (parent's orders)... I will update today and tomorrow (i know it's sunday) Then I will see to it that I get the right kind of details... This next chapter will be all over the place and if you need me to explain it, put it in the comments or highlight the section and I will get to it ASAP. oh and I'm sorry for the long updates... I'll try my best to improve... So for right now I will try to get at least 2 chapters out this weekend... This one will be definate but we will have to see for the next... -Princess

"So I guess things are going to be different now that- that you two are d-dating." Rainbow Dash said awkwardly as the mares were relaxing for their spa day.

"Yea, now that we're together he's going to take me on-on-on um... I don't remember exactly."

"Well, if you are going on a romantic date... Then you will need an AMAZING outfit!" Rarity squealed with delight.

"There's no need to fuss... It's only Discord, he's not at all fancy. Maybe the slightest bit, but..."

"Well if you want, I can throw you a 'together' party!" Pinkie Pie offered with a hopeful look on her face. Fluttershy shook her head.

"He might not want one, he's been shaky these past few days ever since the Gala."

"Why? He's the master of chaos for Celestia's sake!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed

"Honestly, I don't know... Every time I ask him, he just shrugs."

"He's scared maybe? Or is he just, y'all know, nervous."

"I don't see why Applejack. I'm still me, I haven't changed. Twilight, what do you think?" The alicorn was lost in thought.

"I-I don't know, maybe he likes you that much?"

"Marrige?" Fluttershy gasped

"Well no, but enough to take it to another level?"

"Maybe so, but well, I don't know. I'll ask him when I get home." Fluttershy said as she walked out of the spa, in the direction of her cottage. Usually, Discord would be waiting for her in front of her house, this time, however, he was curled up on the mat outside the door.

"Umm... Discord?"

"Huh, w-what? Where am I?"

"At my house, you know your marefriend." Fluttershy giggled

"Fluttershy?" His eyes seemed to be adjusting to the light.

"Come on inside, was it rough with Celestia today?"

"Kind of, she always makes me waste my power on something stupid anyway. Nothing new. do you wat to invite your friends over for a dinner party tonight?"

"YES- I- I mean sure why not. Why the sudden nice gesture?"

"Cause...." Fluttershy rolled her eyes playfully and flew out of her cottage in the direction of her friends' houses. (She went to Twilight's first and everyone was already there.) She asked them exactly what Discord had asked her and they all told her yes.

A/N The dinner parties are just something for Discord to prove his worth... Nothing important for them. I'm just going to skip the weekly dinner parties for now and if you want I can put a few conversations of them at the end, just comment for them. Some of you might get bored but this next chapter is a month after this dinner party and well, things are going to twist ;) Sorry it was shorter.