Chapter 11: The last

"So let me get this straight... You want my wife, who is going to have a foal, to go out and face, those monsters?"

"Discord, monsters, really?"

"I have proved that I'm not all that heartless... Them on the other hoof..."

"You do have a point, but how are we supposed to protect each other if you were to trade sides again?"

"You don't trust me? If you were there the first time to knock some sence into my head I wouldn't have."

"But, I'm just-"

"Fluttershy, that's enough, I will not trade sides and betray you, my love, my wife. I love you and will always love you, in other words, I cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye, that I will not betray you."

"How can you promise something like that?"

"Actually, it's quite-" All of the ponies in the room gasped as they heard the voice, that evil, deep voice, who unmistakably belonged to Tirek.

"What the-" Discord said as he looked aroung and saw three of each of his friends. Cut your love for them off Discord, don't give them your power. You hate them, you hate them, you hate them... After convincing himself he hated them (in a way), he cut off their feeding and looked at all of them with a glare that only Fluttershy knew very well.

"Which one is the real Twilight?" Two Twilights said they were the real one, and the other on had a smirk on her face, then cleared her throat.

"If I were to say I was the real one, you wouldn't have believed me, that's why I didn't say anything."

"Outsmarting, definately the real Twilight." Twilight used a transformation spell to turn them back into their true, changling, selves, then took a step next to Discord.

"Which one is the real Fluttershy?" She asked, and instead of saying they were the real ones, all three Fluttershys stayed silent. The one on the right looked terrified, the one on the left, confused, and the one in the middle had a mixed look. Discord leaned towards Twilight and whispered, "I think it's the one in the middle, she looks like that when she's about to sing."

"I never noticed, she always seems confident to me."

"Even if it's just me, she looks like that."

"Really?"

"Yes!!!" He raised his voice, "Can any of you sing my favorite song to sing with you?"

Just as he thought, the one in the middle's eyes lit up with joy, she started to sing Something There (which is in previous chapters so I'm not going ot retype it...).

"Fluttershy!!!!!"

"Discord!!!!" She ran right into him and they kissed eachother.

"That's sweet and all, but we need to figure out the other ones. I think I know which one is the right Rainbow though..."

"The one who cringed?" Fluttershy and Discord asked at the same time.

"Well, the one who... oh nevermind, but I think I know who to test."

"If you're the real Rainbow Dash, than you could do a sonic rainboom. The Rainbow on the right, can you demonstrate it please?"

"With pleasure Twilight!!" A beautiful sonic rainboom appeared within seconds.

"Now, left, would you show us?" when she watched the last two try a rainboom, they failed and Rainbow Dash hugged Fluttershy and Twilight.

"Raritys, can you make me and Rainbow a beautiful dress? And how about we give Discord a tux too?" Twilight gave them all some silk and cloth, within seconds, the one on the left had them all done with a perfit fit.