Radio drama

https://youtu.be/vLMmKtQTHtU HERE IS THE LINK TO THE OPEN AUDITIONS!!!!!!! TRY OUT ASAP AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU!!!! I LOVE ALL OF MY READERS AND REMEMBER DO #Fluttercordforever and I'll know you are one of my readers!!!

COMMENT ON THIS IF YOU ARE ON YOUTUBE AND TELL ME YOUR CHANNEL!!!! I'LL KEEP A CLOSE LOOK OUT FOR YOU ;) If you don't have a youtube... you can still do artwork and voices, look up the video on youtube and see your lines for the characters and send the auditions to haafeather2002@gmail.com!! If you have a youtube, notify me in the comments and I'll check it out ;) THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS I HAVE!!!! 1.8k!!!!!

I'm holding auditions for this book (VERY RE-EDITED WITH SONGS AND MORE!! THINGS LIKE WHAT DISCORD DID FOR THE CHAOS CASTLE THING AND HOW FLUTTERSHY AND DISCORD SPENT SOME OF THEIR DAY... ETC...) as an audio drama on youtube. Check out my youtube channel Princess !. Subscribe to it for more updates too! Hope to see some of my readers there and if you are a great supporter of this book and you are going to audition for the audio drama, do #Fluttercordforever and I will know you are one of my readers :) I will be doing the roles of Applejack (VOICE ONLY FOR AJ!!!!!) Fluttershy but everyone else is up for grabs (oh and Applebloom/ possibly). I'll post updates here and on my channel about the audio drama. Hope to see some of my readers there ;)
Ps... I will also need an extended amount of artists for this project.