Chapter 6: (Is it ok if I don't want name this one?)

"WHAT?!??!!?" The main six gasped (again)

"Flash, do you know what happened to them?"

"No Twilight, we don't. Shining armor has an idea though, and he didn't tell me so don't look at me for answers." Twilight looked at her brother with a look of concern on her face.

"Twilie, I-I think that Discord did it, because there were pink clouds everywhere dripping with chocolate rain when I had found out that Cadence was missing." Discord let his mouth gape

"THAT'S PROPOSTEROUS!!!!! I-"

"Discord, relax, he said that he thinks, not that it is."

"Well, I- wait, pink clouds with chocolate rain... were the clouds in the shape of a flower, specifically a tulip?"

"That's what it looked like, yea." Shining Armor replied to the horrified looking Discord.

"she's alive," Discord muttered

"Who's alive Discord?"

"We have to get to... The Crystal Empire? Is the right Shining?" Shining Armor nodded and right as he did that, Discord snapped his "fingers" and they were in the castle of the Crystal Empire.

"Stay here!" Discord commanded the ponies.

"Why can't we-" Rainbow Dash tried to argue

"It's not safe out there, just stay in here and you will be fine." Without waiting for a reply, Discord cautiously walked out of the castle doors. There just outside the castle, with it's back facing him, was a female draconequus. She turned aroud at the sound of the door creaking, and Discord's eyes lit up with a mixture of happiness and fear.

"Mother!!!!!!!" He shouted

"Disty!" She shouted back at him and ran up to him in a long hug.

"I thought you were dead, little one."

"When I saw you, I thought you were dead." He murmered

"You look so much like your father, you know? Well every-single draconequus looks pretty much the same so
I guess I can't complain, but your voice, so majestical it is!" From Twilight's point of view in the castle, Discord's mother seemed so happy that her son was alive, from discord's point of view however, he could only guess what she had done to the royal family. Why does Disarmonia (Dis=no, armonia= spanish for harmony, I sounds so pretty!!!!!), the Queen of chaos, have to harm my friends?! I know now that it was her who took Cadence away from Shining Armor, Celestia, Luna, Prince Blueblood even, away from the innocent Equestria!!!! This is my home, not my mothers and I'm going to have to tell her that this is my rank of chaos, not hers! But, nothing will be the same now that I know she's alive, all this time I thought she was dead...

"You seem down in the dumps of this horrid land Discord, love. Why don't the two of us talk over dinner?"

"No."

"No? Why not love?"

"Because you've never liked me and now you just want to be concerned for me?"

"I loved you as much as any mother would love her son."

"No, you loved me as much as Rainflower loved Crookedstar" (sorry I just had to put something warriors in here (please don't kill me for this chapter and any chapter following):D :T)

"What?"

"Never mind what I just said, but the problem is, is that you need to release Cadence, Celestia, Blueblood, and Luna NOW!!!!"

"Who?"

"Those ponies you took, because I know it was you so don't deny it!"

"Why do you care so much about four little ponies?"

"Because I can."

"Tell me Disty."

"No, I will not tell you why other than this, you need to leave Equestria alone, this is where I am supposed to blossom and I'm pretty sure your life was only supposed to be in our home land!"

"I changed my future, son."

"No draconequus I allowed to change their future!!! It is stated in the rules!"

"You mean the rules that are now gone, along with your family, you're lucky I survived or you wouldn't even have a family.

"I'm better off without you, I have a family now." Disarmonia raised her eyebrows at her son.

"You're married? To a pony?!"

"Ummm, no. But I- Oh never mind you wouldn't understand."

"You're dating that yellow pegasus, aren't you?"

"WHAT!?!?!?! HOW DID YOU GUESS?!"

"Ummm, lucky guess. Now, I'm going to have to destroy one of you."

"Do it to me." Discord said with a smirk.

"Okay..." Disarmonia pulled all of her power into a blast of light and it was heading straight for Discord. Right as it hit him, he put a mirror in front and it rickershaded off the glass and hit his mother. Discord looked away with tears in his eyes as his mother was shot out of Equestria, into some snow next to were his father was.

"Oh dear..." Fluttershy whispered and flew out to her coltfriend.

"I killed her."

"She tried to kill you first, and me along with it."

"I'm so low right now."

"You saved Equestria."

"I did so by killing my mother."

"I know it's hard but you'll get through it." The rest of the mane six, along with the newly released royal family.

"Can I ask you something Fluttershy?"

"Of course Discord." Fluttershy said and kissed his cheek.

"You've made me the most happiest being alive, and I know I used to be only a creature to you before now, and you were my first real sincere friend. Will you make me even happier now and marry me?" Fluttershy's eyes lit up and she said.

"Well, I want to sing you a song, at least I guess this could be practicing for the wedding so hear goes,

'In a perfect world
One we've never known
We would never need
To face the world alone
They can have their world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart
I know love will find a way, anywhere I go
I'm home if you are there beside me
Like dark, turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way' (Love Will Find a Way LionKing II)" She smiled and kissed a disappointed Discord on the cheek.

"It's a no then?"

"Discord were you even listening?"

"Um... No?"

"I said 'I guess this could be practice for the wedding.'"

"Yes?!"

"Yes Discord, I will marry you."

"A wedding!!!! Can I do the dresses?"

"Can I do the after party?"

"Can I do the food?"

"Can I do a Sonic Rainboom?"

"Can I preform the ceremony?" Fluttershy looked bewildered at all the questions popping up.

"Sure girls, all of you can do what you want. I am looking forward to my dress, the after party, the food, the rainboom, and your wonderful speaking phrases Twilight."

"Doesn't the groom get a say?"

"If it's disagreeing with what I want and what my friends want, I don't think so."

"Well just about Rarity, can you make a great tux like you did for the Gala?"

"Yes! Of course."

A/N DO NOT kill me for the long chapter and the events in it... Espically killing Discord's mother kind of thing (if you are mad about the wedding... I did say it was FLUTTERCORD BOOK so I can't really say much more... Have the next chapter out ASAP no promises during the week.