Surprise...surprise

Rion POV

"Bitch you on Media Takeout!" Lia yelled through the phone

"What! Bitch I know you lying!" I yelled grabbing my iPad and searching up media takeout.

And low and behold I'm on that mother fucker! With August on one side and Tyga on the other.

"Ooh chile! Looks like singer, August Alsina and rapper Tyga are both in a love triangle with well known stripper Kiwi

"Ooh chile! Looks like singer, August Alsina and rapper Tyga are both in a love triangle with well known stripper Kiwi. Our sources say that both rappers left behind family so that they could be with the booty popping stripper. This could go one of three ways..."

"Who the fuck runs that fake dumb shit!" I yelled into the phone.

"Girl I don't fucking know! But Balleralert and TSR is all up on it! Bitch they got pictures of you and Tyga by your car! You fighting in VIP with August breaking it up! And both of the men going in and out your house bitch!" Lia said

"What? Tyga just got here! What hell!" I yelled "Ain't this some shit! Ard girl thank you for calling , I'll talk to you later"

"Ard boo! Its time for me to go get some dick anyway! Talk to you later chica"

"Bye ho!" I laughed before hanging up.

"We all over the internet" I told Tyga while taking a seat on the couch.

"I know, I seen that shit but I don't give a fuck! The Shade Room talk about me every fucking day!" He shrugged.

I nodded agreeing with him. He stayed almost 4 hours talking and watching movies with me.

"A'ight I'm bouta bounce, but I see you soon" Tyga said while I walked him to the door "This was cool we should do it again"

"Yeah it was" I smiled "Drive carefully" I shut and locked the door to prepare for bed. I had school in the morning then work later that night.

At the club!

"Oh shit! We got the celebrity stripper up in the house! Has been seen on Media Takeout and those Instagram blogs, your favorite dancer Kiwi!" The DJ yelled into the mic.

"Fuck you!" I laughed going towards the dressing room.

"Haaaaaaaaaay bitchhhhhhh! You ready to get this shmoney!" Cardi yelled soon as I walked through the dressing room door.

"Hey baby! What you doing here?" I asked jumping in her arms.

I loved Cardi B crazy ass! Thats my girl, me and her go waaaay back.

"I came to see you! Where the fuck is Lia?" She asked

"Right here bitch!" Lia yelled running over and attacking Cardi, got both they asses almost falling over.

"Damn bitch! I know I'm fine and all but don't bowl me over!" Cardi yelled with a smile on her face.

"Whatever! Where that good at?" Lia asked

"I got you mami, come on let's go up in the private room" she said grabbing Lia hand and leading her out.

"Save me some smoke!" I yelled behind them.

"We got you baby" Lia yelled back.

I really wasn't in a dancing mood but money had to be made. "Fuck it! I'll just work the floor" I shrugged.

I got dressed in a pink one piece lingerie set that showcased my whole back and big ass.

Some pink fur heels adored my feet and I was smelling lovely ready to collect all my money.

It was about damn time Prince let us wear whatever we wanted while we worked the floor.

Taking one last look I started making my way out the locker room.

I tried to hurry and pass Prince office but of course he caught me and called in.

"Shut the door behind you and have a seat" he nodded.

I did what he said before taking a seat in the chair that sat in front of his desk.

"Baby girl what's up with you? I can't have you getting into fights and fucking my dancers up, that's money out of my pocket"

"You weren't making any money off those stank pussy bitches. I basically did you a favor" I laughed jokingly.

"Do you see me laughing?" He asked.

Rolling my eyes I sighed "Okay so what you want me to do? The bitch is beat up, nothing we can do about it now" I shrugged.

"You're going on a trip"

"Well shit that doesn't sound like a punishment to me"

"It's not it's extra money"

"Why do I feel like it's a twist to it?"

"Because there is" he smiled "I need you to spend the night w-"

"Oh hell no! What you hoeing me out now? You don't have any say over my pussy Princeton!"

"Girl chill the fuck out, ain't nobody hoeing you out. Do I look like a pimp?"

"You want me answer honestly?"

"Man shut the fuck up and let me finish"

"If I have to sleep with a motherfucker for money then this conversation is over. You really cutting it kid, fuck I look like some type of nut ass bitch or something? I can't believe you would say some shit like that. You really have me and my pussy fucked all the way up! I thought y-"

"Rion if you don't let me finish what the fuck I was saying I'm going fuck you up!" He said sternly.

I kept quiet.

"Now like I was saying before you started jumping to fucking conclusions, I need you to spend the night with the new girl, since you'll be taking her no questions asked"

"Oh"

"Yeah oh! Now y'all will be doing a celebrity bachelor party and the best man asked for my best girl and a new girl, so since you fucked up my money and you're one of my best, I'm giving the job to you"

"Okay, I'm cool with that. When is it?"

"This weekend"

I nodded "And who's the lucky celebrity that's getting married? Please don't tell me it's some old ass Bill Cosby type of nigga"

"Nah, a young dude actually. A singer...as a matter fact he was here a couple of nights ago"

"A singer? Who?" I asked curiously.

"Uh" he spoke picking up his notepad "August Alsina"

You know what they say...curiosity killed the cat. Shit it surly murdered my fucking ass!

"August who?! Not August Anthony Alsina that break bitches cervix! I know you're not talking about that August" I yelled.

"That would be the one" he chuckled "It seem to be a hushed thing, no one knows about this fiancé of his so don't tell anyone"

OH HELL NO!!! AUGUST HAD ME AND THE NATION FUCKED UP!!

***

Did y'all enjoy this chapter? As you can see I went and changed my main character to August Alsina...don't you just love his fine ass lol.

Any who...hoped you liked it! LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!

Oh & btw...I'm the fiancé that's getting married to August 😉 care to congratulate me.

Hahahah...I'll send y'all some invitations

Nah but dead ass I really wish I was getting married to Aug 😩 our babies would be gorgeous!