My Life

Rion

I sat criss crossed apple sauce on my king sized bed as I stared intensely at my television screen. My celebrity crush...my future husband August Alsina was on 106 & park today and boy was he looking good enough to swallow!

I stood up once the show went on commercial. I needed to be get in the shower and get ready for work. Yes, I am a stripper who's in love with the fast money. I mean yes it's for school but once you start dancing and getting that money, it's like a high that you didn't want to kick. Shit I know I didn't!

Growing up my mother was strung out on drugs. I never knew my dead beat ass daddy but from my understanding he was a pussy. But long story short my mother had overdosed and my grandmother had passed when I was 16. Basically I had no one but me, myself and I! I mean yes it's fucked up but hey....it's my life.

Getting out the shower I lotion my legs then slipped my bra and underwear on, along with a tank top and sweat pants. Grabbing my Nike bag I started to pack up my shit for work tonight.

Slipping my feet in some Nike slides, I grabbed my car keys and made my way out the door.

"Damn Ki! Where the hell you been?" My best friend asked soon as I walked in the club.

"Chill boo, my baby was on 106 so you know how that go" I winked heading towards the locker rooms with her on my heels.

***

"Get them Benjamins out! Because next coming to the stage is your favorite and mine, Kiiiiwwwwwiiiiii!" The DJ said as he dragged out my name.

Slowly stepping out I made my way on stage, my red bottoms click clacking as I did so. I walked over to the pole and stared down hungrily at the hundred dollar bills that already graced the stage.

Shit all a bitch did was walk out! But I'm loving it!

Climbing up the pole I made my way to the top and started doing all types of tricks as I slowly came back down and into a full split. Standing to my feet I grabbed the pole and bent over, my ass on full display while I made it clap.

You would've thought the president was sitting there offering 2.5 million dollars the way my ass was shaking.

Finishing up my dance up with a handstand shake, I collected my money and exited the stage so the next bitch could get paid!

Walking back to the locker rooms I stuffed my money in my locker then locked it.

"Kiwi baby boss man want you work the floor" someone called out.

"Cool" I spoke looking over myself before going back out to work the floor.

"Aw man! My nigga Ace Hood just walked in the building y'all! You still hustling hard nigga?" The DJ laughed.

Starting my walk towards the V.I.P. Area where the nigga's with the most money likely were my walk was shortly lived once someone tugged on my hand.

"Yo shorty my man right here would like a private dance" the dude said.

I snatched my hand away about to let him hear it for tugging on my hand and calling me shorty until I seen who his man was!

August Alsina!

I kept calm and played it cool although a bitch was dying inside! "That's going cost you a grip" I smirked.

"I got the money just lead the money" he said cooly standing up.

I grabbed his hand his hand leading him up to one of the private rooms. After locking the door I instructed him to sit while I put on his song Pornstar a smirk playing on my lips.

I begin dancing on the pole, doing my many tricks until he motioned for me to come to him. Walking over sexy and slow, I straddled his waist moving as close as I could until I reached his ear.

"I ride it like a pornstar" I whispered in his ear before gently kissing it.

His dick instantly got hard. I smiled in satisfaction, I guess the pictures didn't lie.

A few more touchy feely tricks later I had him hooked. He said nothing as he sat back, his sunglasses on his face.

I started to do my next move until the buzzer went off indicating our time had come to an end.

"Time up babe" I smiled standing on my feet.

My hand held out in front of me waiting on my money, which he quickly gave to me.

Before I could walk out the room he grabbed my arm stopping me.

"You just going walk away without giving me your number?" He asked.

I laughed "Maybe if you would've asked you would have it"

"Can I get your number?"

"No you can't. Nice meeting you baby" I smiled turning and walking out the room.

"I can't believe I just turned down my fucking baby!" I thought as I walked back into the locker rooms.

Shaking my head I slipped my clothes back on, grabbed my money and left without another word.

***

Soon as I got home I jumped my sweaty ass right in the shower. Now I was laid up in bed in nothing but an oversized shirt on, reading a paperback copy of Sin City by Honey!

Hearing my phone ring I grabbed it from the nightstand and answered.

"Hello?"

"Bitch you have August a private dance and didn't tell me!" She yelled into the phone.

"Calm down girl it is not that serious" I lied.

"Not that serious? Kiwi that man is PAID bitch! And might I add fine ass fuck!" She screamed.

She so over dramatic lol.

"I don't want the nigga for his money I have my own shit!" I stated getting agitated.

"Chill out bitch! I know you're sitting on dough but his is longer than yours! Anyway did anything happen?" She asked.

"No nosey! Nothing happened. I danced for him, got paid, then turned him down" I shrugged.

"You turned down August motherfucking Alsina?" She yelled into the phone "You know what get the fuck off my line bitch because you're going crazy"

"Whatever! Bye hoe" I laughed before ending the call.

Y'all see what I mean? Over dramatic!!

After placing my phone on the charger i marked my book page and laid it down.

I was mafuckin tied and I had class in the morning so I turned my light off and fell into a blissful sleep.