I HATE You Jody!

Rion

Bitch, August has me all the way fucked up!

I know this nigga is NOT getting married! I mean who the fuck is he even fucking with? Ugh!

Probably that bitch Miracle Watts he been all in the media with.

I mean yeah the bitch is cute but she is NOT and will neverrrrrrrrr be me!

Leaving from out of Prince office I was mad as shit! I didn't even want to work anymore but I would be damn if a nigga was gonna stop my coins!

The rest of the night my mind had wandered to August and who the fuck he was marrying.

Lucky bitch.

She truly is a lucky bitch!

"Girl why the fuck are you so angry?" Lia asked while she watched my throw things into duffle bag.

It was a long night and I wanted nothing more than to take me a relaxing bubble bath then hit the sheets

"Girl you're not going to believe this shit" I said with an eye roll.

Although Prince told me not to tell anyone he knew Lia, Kay, and Peach aren't just anyone and that I would tell my bitches regardless.

"I'm all ears babe"

"I'll tell you once we're in the car. Too many listening ears around this bitch" I said and she nodded understanding.

"You right. Bitches is nosey!" She spat looking across the room at a girl who was practically down my throat. "Yeah bitch you! Can we help you with something?" She asked the girl who quickly diverted her eyes elsewhere.

"Ain't think so" Lia said while rolling her eyes.

I grabbed the last of my things and me and her walked out hand in hand.

Unlocking my car doors I threw my bag in the backseat before getting in the driver's seat while Lia hopped in front.

"So what's up? Do I have to smack a bitch face off? Cause I'm with allat"

"Yeah August fiancé" I said with an eye roll.

"Fiancé? Bitch August who? August September, cause I know you're not talking about Alaina!"

"Girl yes! That August....my August!"

"Oh hell to the fucking no! Who the fuck is that nigga marrying?"

"Girl I don't know. He don't even know that I know. I'm supposed to be going to go dance at his bachelor party this weekend, that's how I found out"

"Oh you know I'm definitely down to crash a nigga wedding" Lia shrugged making me laugh.

"I'm not about to crash that man wedding" I said while shaking my head.