Can I Help You?

Rion

The next morning I woke up with a banging ass headache and fully clothed.

Getting up from out my bed I took off the skirt I had been wearing and left on my lil crop top and thongs.

Going into the bathroom I turned on the sink so I could wash my face and brush my teeth. I also took me an aspirin.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Who is it?" I asked walking from my bedroom to the front door.

"It's Lia bitch! Open up" my crazy ass best friend said on the other side.

I opened up the door allowing her to walk in.

"Bitch you look cute! You get you some dick?" I asked after locking the door back.

"Girl you know I got the D! And that shit was gooooooood!" She smiled

"You are nasty!" I laughed.

"You working tonight?" she asked lighting up a already rolled blunt.

"Yes, I need all my coins" I replied grabbing the blunt and hitting it a couple times.

"Shit I'm not, Jermaine wanna take my ass out" she blushed.

"Ya happy go lucky ass! You must've put it down on his ass! Got him pussy whopped" I laughed making my way back into my room.

"You damn right I did! The nigga can't get enough" she said as she followed behind me.

"He fell in love with that tongue game" I laughed going in the bathroom and turning on the shower.

I jumped in the shower for about 10 minutes before hopping out.

"What you got planned for today?" Lia asked once I came back into view.

"Nothing, why? What's up?" I asked putting some clothes on.

"Cause we're going shopping" she smiled pulling out a wad of cash.

"Bitch were that come from? You didn't work last night"

"Jermaine" she smiled.

"Finessing his ass for some cash already" I laughed "You're good"

"Bitch you knew! You ready?" She asked getting  up from off my bed.

"Yup" I replied grabbing my purse and phone.

"Leggo"

"Fuck you Chris Brown?" I asked jokingly.

"Nope, but I fucked him" she laughed.

***

"What's up baby" A dude smiled as he stood in front of me and Lia trying to block our path.