Salvation

"Can you feel it? We are moments away from our grand victory," said Konstantin.

"The Chimera congratulates you on your recent success, Konstantin. Where Schnellmerker failed, you shall triumph," said a figure.

"Soon Sensha-do will be ours, forever."

The guards threw the Klara and a wounded Aleksandr into the cell along with several others.

"Well, we're fucked," said Makarov.

"No?" replied Monika sarcastically.

 "Sir, are you alright?" asked Georgy.

"Yeah yeah," groaned Aleksandr.

"Mr. Aleksandr sir, do you have any idea on what that bastard will do?" asked Darjeeling.

"Not sure, but it will be big and quick," he replied.

The man guarding the cell snorted "You ladies have no idea what's about to happen."

"Does anyone have any food?" asked Makarov.

"Yeah I got chocolate," said Eclair.

She passed the bar to Makarov who then approached the cell door.

"Hey Saveliy, look," said Makarov while poking the chocolate between the bars,

"Oooooh, chocolate!" moaned Saveliy.

Saveliy snatched for the chocolate but was denied by Makarov.

"Ah ah, what is Konstantin planning?" he asked.

"Makarov, by order of comrade Konstantin I cannot tell you!" he announced.

"Eclair, what flavor is this?" Makarov asked.

"Caramello," she replied.

Saveliy closed his eyes in excitement. Makarov snapped off a piece and handed it to him. Saveliy looked around before taking and engulfing the piece.

"Comrade Konstantin is planning to use the Novorossiysk as a massive battering ram against the Graf Zeppelin."

"He can't!" screamed Maho.

"Listen to me comrade," said Aleksandr "I am your commander, not Konstantin, now not only are you betraying me but you are also supporting a tyrant."

"You didn't have to make it personal," mumbled Saveliy.

Maho grabbed Makarov's arm "We can't let that monster destroy my home!" she said.

"Hey Saveliy, since this war is about to end if it wouldn't be much trouble I would like to ring my mother and tell her it's all over. She's very sick Saveliy, been in the hospital for weeks. Only yesterday did I find out tha-"

"Alright! Make it quick."

"Just got word from Makarov, all the commanders are captured and Konstantin has devious plans for Kuromorimine. We're asking again for your help," pleaded Kay.

"We know Konstantin, he will have the Novorossiysk on high alert and the searchlights will be lighting the sky," said Rumi.

 "We won't be able to get even a single agent in there," confirmed Earl Grey.

"What do you think we should do?" asked Margherita.

The room of commanders and members of the Anzai Family all looked towards the figure at the head of the table.

"Il futuro inizia oggi, non domani."