Red Dawn

"Nonna we got 2 hours before the cease-fire is over. You need to get back to the Kiev ASAP," said Klara over the radio. 

"Understood," replied Nonna.

"I got eyes on Viktor's jeep, turn left!" cried Georgy.

The T-55 swerved onto a street passing defenses and soldiers alike. The tank pulled up alongside the jeep as Nonna climbed out of the hatch and jumped onto the roof of the jeep.

"Get her off you idiot!" snarled Viktor.

A soldier fired his gun above him but did not see the feet of Nonna come crashing through the window and into his face.

"Nonna!" cried Katyusha.

Viktor pulled out a pistol and attempted to shoot the two but was instead shot by Makarov while standing on the turret. The driver of the jeep and looked ahead at the edge of the ship and jumped out onto the pavement.

"Watch your head!" called Makarov

The turret of the tank began to turn towards the jeep and soon the barrel broke through the window.

"Katyusha, climb on," said Nonna.

Katyusha began to wrap her hands around the barrel and climbed her way towards Makarov. Suddenly Viktor recovered and aimed his pistol towards Nonna who ripped it out of his hands. 

In Russian "Enjoy the ride," said Nonna as she clung onto the barrel. 

Viktor looked ahead as the T-55 pulled away. He began to roar in anger at the tank before flying off the edge of the ship and crashing into the calm waves below. 

"Did he die?" asked Katyusha.

"Fucking hope so," spat Makarov.

"Nonna this Earl Grey, smashing job my friend, we're on our way to pick you up."

"Miho we need to leave, Cigar and Count tanks have been sighted near here," said Anchovy.

"So the cease-fire is over huh?" asked Miho.

"Yeah, guess it took a night for Aleksandr to realize where we've been stationed."

"But we can't leave, we don't know if any Cong tanks are out there. And besides, I don't think Maho wants to lose our house too," said Miho.

"So we're staying?" asked Nishi.

Soon Maho appeared from behind the three commanders.

"Yes, we're staying. And we're fighting."  

"Get the bridges ready, it's time to commence our attack Xia," ordered Aleksandr.

Xia nodded her head in agreement.

Aleksandr walked outside and looked up to see the swarms of aircraft heading towards the HMS Ark Royal.

"Such a beautiful sight. Hopefully, after today, I will see another one."