Rendezvous with the Devil

"Alexei, do you have any threes?"

"Go fish."

Three loud pounds on the door interrupted the soldiers' game. They looked at each other before slowly reaching for their Kalashnikovs while Alexei made for the door. He began to twist the handle but the door opened itself, slamming into the soldier's face. The three other soldiers snatched their firearms and pointed them towards the empty doorway.

"Yakov alert the commander," ordered Boris.

Yakov left Boris to ignore Alexei and stood in the doorway before being hit in the face by the butt of a Kalashnikov. Boris fell to the floor alongside Alexei with Nonna steeping on top of them. Meanwhile, Yakov entered Katyusha's cell.

"Comrade commander someone has broken in!" he reported.

"Nonna," said Viktor to himself.

"Ha! If you think Nonna will show mercy think again debil!" mocked Katyusha.

Viktor ignored her and furiously grabbed Yakov's shirt

"Ready my helicopter now or I will have you flayed alive," he threatened.

"Y-yes c-comrade commander," stuttered Yakov before leaving.

"That whore or the North won't get far," assured Viktor.

Nonna began to swing her Kalashnikov like a baseball bat, knocking down soldier after soldier. Those that attempted to fire went quickly put down by Nonna. She approached a groaning soldier who was clutching his arm.

"You're lucky these are plastic bullets," said Nonna looking down at the man.

Suddenly a taller man came from around the corner. He flung off his jacket to reveal his muscular arms attached to his singlet covered body.

"You must be Maxim," greeted Nonna.

Maxim slowly walked towards Nonna as she fired a single shot at his chest. Maxim continued walking. Nonna pulled the trigger only to hear a click, with Maxim getting closer she grabbed the gun by the barrel and held it like a sword. She swung but the gun was caught by Maxim who snatched it out of her hands and threw it aside. Maxim cracked his knuckles as Nonna quickly picked up an unconscious soldier and used him as a shield. Maxim punched the soldier before grabbing him and throwing him aside as well. The two exchanged punches and kicks before Maxim grabbed her neck and slammed her on the ground.

"Puny devil, I will bring Konstantin your head," spoke Maxim.

"Hey! Svoloch!"

Maxim turned around as the figure swung a hammer on his head. 

"Georgy?" Nonna gasped.

"Come on Maxim let's party," smirked Georgy.

"Insolent weasel," roared Maxim.

Georgy fought Maxim back to his cell with Nonna struggling to keep up. Seeing what Georgy was doing Nonna ran into the cell and pushed Maxim onto an improvised electrocution device made up of a metal bedspring mattress. Georgy clamped him on, turned up the volume and electrocutes Maxim until he faints. 

"I appreciate the help," thanked Nonna.

"Don't mention it," said Georgy while turning off the power. 

"Where's Katyusha?" asked Nonna.

"Viktor and Katyusha are heading for his helicopter, if we hurry we might catch them."

"You working with Makarov?" asked Nonna.

"Da, we're gonna expose Konstantin and show Aleksandr who the true enemy is, and if you want we can finally end this war."

"Gladly," agreed Nonna.

"Nonna this is Makarov, Viktor is getting away with Katyusha, we're coming in!"

Suddenly the walls collapsed as a T-55 broke in. The hatch opened and Makarov popped out his upper body.

"Let's go!"