Extract

"Right girls here's the plan," Kay spoke. "Naomi has been transferred to Cigar Academy. It's our job to get her the hell out of there. We will meet our contact in this bar, her name is Tristana a member of Blue Division High School and a close friend to Cigar Academy's commander, Perla. There Tristana will tell us the rest of the plan clear?"

Rosehip, Yukari and Pepperoni responded. "Yes ma'am!"

-Timeskip-

The four girls entered through the doors of the bar. It was quiet, only a few people occupied their tables. The room was filled with smoke, as the name suggested Cigar Academy were famous for their cigars. Behind the bar Tristana cleaned the multiple mugs on the counter. Kay sat on one of the stools and looked around her as she whispered.

"Excuse me, do you have time?"

"Sorry, the second hand just stopped working on my watch today."

"Tristana?" asked Kay.

"You must be Kay," she replied.

Kay nodded.

"They didn't tell me you were bring friends," said Tristana looking at the three girls.

"They're just personal bodyguards for an ambassador," winked Kay.

Tristana smirked before asking. "Do you have the money?"

Kay retrieved the money from her pocket.

"Let's hear the plan?" she demanded.

Tristana nodded. She reached under the counter and took out a map and a red and blue pen.  

"Tomorrow at 9:00am I set of explosives  just outside the gates of the school. You and your team will be here. You will zipline into the tank training grounds and from there you can find your friend."

"How do we get out?" asked Yukari.

"We will have a car waiting."

"Alright," nodded Kay.

"See you tomorrow girls, and buena suerte," said Tristana. 

-Timeskip-

Pepperoni groaned. "What the heck is taking so long!"

"Can we trust her?" asked Yukari.

"I hope so," said Kay nervously. 

"It's 9:00am where's the cool explosion?" asked Rosehip.

As if on cue the main gates of the school set off a pillar of smoke and fire followed by sirens and shouts from below.

"Happy?" Kay asked Rosehip. "Right girls strap on!"

The four sped down their ziplines, unnoticed by the panicking Cigar Academy girls below. They let go of their ziplines and landed on the grassy floor below. They approached a nearby hut as a girls voice was heard.

"Guys what's happening? My troops are going nuts!" 

Kay directed at Rosehip. "Take her out," she whispered.

Crouching, Rosehip silently approached the girl on the radio. Rosehip took out a rag soaked in chloroform and quickly covered the girls face.

"Mareva? Mareva respond. Damn," the radio cursed.

"Search every inch of this school, find Naomi. If you encounter any resistance remember your training. Good luck," said Kay.

The girls went off in different directions. They sneaked past guards and ground and aerial vehicles. Kay snuck past a door before hearing a muffled voice inside.

"What do we do with this one?"

"We should give her back to Aleksandr, he's the one who captured her, it's his responsibility not ours." 

Kay stood up and kicked open the door. The two girls inside stared at her.

"Knock knock," Kay smiled.

With her hands freed, Naomi put one of the girls in a chokehold as Kay tackled the second to the ground. 

"How did you?" asked Kay.

Naomi cut her off by showing her an Anzio knife. 

"Don't tell Anchovy," she said.

Kay nodded. "Sure."

The two girls hugged as the other two girls laid on the floor.

"Let's get our of here."

The two Saunders girls met with the others as Rosehip flung tea into a guards eyes. 

"Tristana! Package is secure we need that evac now!" Kay said into her phone.

"Copy that, on our way," confirmed Tristana.

Soon a ZIS-5 truck burst through what was left of the main gates. The five girls got in as Tristana sped away. From the smoke left behind a figure stormed out.

"After them!" ordered Perla.