Downfall

"Comrade Monika! Five tanks from Kuromorimine are heading towards us!" reported Perla.

"My tanks will lure them into the park, our comrades from Cong will deal with them. Meanwhile, you take out the remaining defenders at the school!" ordered Monika.

"Will do, Perla out,"

Through the smoke, Erika was able to spot Monika's tank. She watched as the figure of Monika half out of her hatch waving the Kuromorimine flag before taking out a lighter and setting the flag on fire. Erika's face went red with anger while clenching her fists.

"After them!" she screamed.

Monika's tanks retreated with the Erika's Tigers following close behind. The two squads exchanged shots while driving through streets and alleyways before reaching the park. Suddenly the lead Tiger II exploded in front of Erika's eyes.

"What the hell!?" shouted Erika while looking to her left.

"It's Cong. It's Cong!" repeated one of the commanders.

"Calm down," snarled Erika.

"We need to get out of here!" shouted the commander.

The Tiger sped forwards leaving behind the other four.

"No! Wait!" cried Erika.

The grass before the Tiger fell down and the tank went flying into the hole. Suddenly swarms of French and Soviet tanks rolled in from the trees. 

"They're everywhere!" shouted another commander.

Erika managed to take out three tanks while the rest of her squad fell.

"Commander!" said Erika into her radio.

"Erika what's happening?" asked Maho.

"I'm sorry commander. They were in the trees," said Erika before her tank exploded from an IS-2.

"Erika?" cried Maho.

"Anchovy here, Cigar and Gregor got through."

"The school is lost," announced Nishi.

Maho shed a tear at the news.

"Forgive me, mother," she whispered to herself.

Swarms of tanks flooded the school grounds. Above the hall, Monika, Perla, Pho, Kafka, and Noemi posed for a photograph with the flags of their schools waving behind. 

"Sir, we've taken Kuromorimine!" said Konstantin.

"Perfect, make sure they deal with the Nishizumi sisters," said Aleksandr.

"Yes sir," acknowledged Konstantin.

Konstantin walked away from Aleksandr and brought up his phone.

"I think it's time we add insult to injury Viktor. You know what to do," said Konstantin.

"My pleasure," said the voice on the other end.