5. The Quidditch World Cup

I hope y'all are ready cause this chapter will be a long one. So grab some snacks and enjoy<3

--

Thud

Everyone -except for Mr. Weasley, Mr. Diggory and Cedric himself- fell on the ground. You, specifically, fell on top of the twins, you legs on top of George's stomach and you face inches away from Fred's. He smirked, blushing slightly. In order for him not to catch you staring and blushing, you stood up holding out your hands for the twins to take which they gladly took. You had arrived on what appeared to be a deserted stretch of misty moor.

Ginny grabbed you and Hermione by the arm and ran towards the campsite "C'mon! We need to check the shops!" Hermione and you looked at each other giggling slightly and nodded. After Percy, Bill and Charlie apparated close to their father, the boys were going to try and make the tent, except, of course, Fred and George who went towards Ludo Bagman to bet.

After almost an hour, Mr. Weasley stood and admired his handiwork. He gestured everyone to come in. "Home sweet home!" The three oldest siblings and Mr. Weasley went inside followed by you, Ginny, the twins, Ron, Hermione and last but not least, Harry. As Harry went in last, you looked over at him and saw him smiling slightly, staring inside the tent with awe.

"I love magic" he said. You smiled at him.

The twins went to the furthest table and sat down on the respectable chairs, putting their feet on the table. You could hear Ron going through the kitchen and started munching on some food.

"Ron! Get out of the kitchen, we are all hungry!" Mr. Weasley exclaimed and Ron backed away slightly.

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen Ron!" The twins said in unison, placing their hands behind the heads.

Mr. Weasley looked at them. "Feet off the table!"

"Feet off the table!" The twins repeated, taking their legs off the table and once their father took his eyes off of them, they placed them back on top of the table.

The girls went to their side of the tent, placing their stuff down. Ginny looked over at you and Hermione. "So..." You both looked at her. "Did you see how Cedric was looking at you, (y/n)? He was in total awe!" She giggled.

"I'm sure he looks at every girl in school like that, Gin. Don't get your hopes up." You stared her down, clearly not interested in Cedric. Yeah he was handsome and kind, but it was nothing compared to the thing you had for someone else the last couple of years.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. If you don't want him, I'll take him." Ginny said smugly.

Hermione giggled "Ginny, you're way out of his league. Besides, we are sure you have someone else in your mind, like your little crush on Harry." She nudged Ginny a little bit.

"Whatever.." Ginny walked out of the room, followed by you and Hermione close behind, chuckling at Ginny's little crush on Harry.

The twins approached you with green and white paint tubes in their hands. "(Y/n)! Will you paint our faces?" The look on their faces were priceless!

"Sure, just sit down somewhere." You said, smiling at their faces. You painted George's face first, as he didn't want anything much except for one stripe of white and one stripe of green on each cheek. Fred, on the other hand, was a pain in the ass. He couldn't stop moving and singing with his brother. You had to hold his face still between your hands for a few minutes to at least paint his forehead. You could feel his eyes on you, watching your every move, hoping he couldn't see your blush. You finally finished with his entire face, it was a lot harder than you expected. You also painted your own face even when the twins insisted they do it for you, in which you declined immediately as you knew that something would go wrong or they would drew something else on your face.