After The War, Part I

・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・

Preparing for Re-opening

・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・

These are bonus chapters of what I believe would be the life of this story's heroes after the defeat of Voldemort.

・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・

It wasn't easy to adapt to a new lifestyle after the wizarding war. In the first few months, people were still on the lookout for the return of You-Know-Who or his impersonator. But they all came to realise that it was finally over, their worry and anxiety was over. But unfortunately, a lot of people were lost. So, the new Hogwarts Headmistress, Professor McGonagall made a memorial in the school grounds for all the lives that were lost in the battle. It was even harder to understand how a Death Eater could kill a child due to hatred towards muggles and half-blood wizards and witches.

Thankfully, everyone in your family and friend circle was alive and well, except for George, who had to deal with his now 2-year-old kids and the grand re-opening of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

"You know I can't let you three do this on your own." George was pasing around the room, his arms crossed but his left hand was rubbing his chin gently. Lee was laying on one of the sofas in the living room, his arms behind his head. You were sitting in a wooden chair around a small wooden and round table, sketching ideas for new products, carelessly minding your own business. Fred, on the other hand, looked very chill compared to his twin brother. He was listening to his brother, agreeing with most of what he had said.

"As if we'll be alone!" Chuckled Lee, "You really can't trust your own twin, your sister-in-law and your best friend to care for your shop?" He raised one eyebrow at George. You stopped doodling and looked at Lee confused. "Sister-in-law? We haven't even talked about marriage!" you thought.

"Look," George took a deep breath, "what I'm saying is that between the four of us, I'm the most organized one. I keep everyone in check, I make all the deals with the people who support our business, and I definitely," He turned to glare at Fred, "don't try to burn the whole shop down because I wanted to have a date with fireworks inside the shop!"

Fred rolled his eyes, "It was one time, George! And we're more than capable of keeping everyone in check...at least (Y/n) is. If it wasn't for her, we would barely have a business right now." He smiled at you softly before turning to his brother, "You just need to trust us-"

"Maybe you're stressed, Georgie." You said sympathetically, "When was the last time you slept properly?"

"I-" George took a deep breath, rubbing the bridge of his nose with two fingers, "I don't know. Since the end of the war? I can't remember." He took another deep breath, before looking at you all. "Archie and Beth- as much as I love them-, they are not easy kids."

"Now I know how Molly felt when she had you two-" Cackled Lee, when Fred stood up and hit him with a book in the head. "Oi! Y'know it's the truth, you blithering idiot!"

"I can actually agree with Lee on this one." You smiled cheekily, earning a glare from the twins. "But George, you can take a few days off you know? We can take it from here. And I'll make sure the boys won't mess with the store."

"Are you completely sure?" George fiddled his hands, kinda nervous for leaving you alone with his twin and Lee.

"Yes! Don't worry about it!" You walked towards George and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Ron said he wanted to work with us for a little while to earn money for Hermione's upcoming birthday. You don't want to make your little brother sad, do you?" You pout at him.

George rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Alright, you win!" The rest of you cheered and group hugged each other, thanking George for his final decision. Would it be a good one though?

・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・

Hello everyone and welcome to the after chapters of the lives of Y/N Black and Fred Weasley. These are gonna be small chapters that are gonna contain snippets from what I believe how their lives would go after the Wizarding War II.

If you have any ideas in mind, make sure to let me know by leaving a comment right here ->

Also, if you are also a writer and want to write a small chapter for the book, feel free to do so! Ofc ill credit you <3

Till then, love youu

-lyrine