34. A New Weasley

Although the joke shop was going successfully well and the shop kept getting more and more costumers by the day, you and Astrid and the twins decided to stay with the Weasleys at The Burrow. Of course, George had informed Molly via owl about Astrid being pregnant and because she was about to give birth, you all decided it would be better to stay with them in case of emergency and in case the baby arrives earlier than when it's actually supposed to arrive.

Even Molly was very happy about the couple and her son becoming a father, she also was very angry at her son because she thought she had taught him better and that he wouldn't leave a girl pregnant at such a young age. They were, after all, just 18. Molly had convinced both Astrid and George that they should get married as soon as possible, after the birth of course. But until then, Astrid had to stay with you and Ginny and Hermione at Ginny's room.

For that exact reason, Hermione sometimes would look at her side-eyed even if she knew Astrid and she know how good of a person she was but that didn't change the fact that she could pregnant at such a young age and she wasn't careful about it. You as well had told her to take protection for that matter but even if she actually did, she still got pregnant. So, there was no way around it.

After one eventful night at The Burrow, you heard Astrid screaming.

"What's going on?" You asked her. She started hurting a lot she was holding her bum and crying. Her scream had managed to wake up Ginny and Hermione, their faces full of panic.

"MY WATER HAS BROKE!" Astrid wielded in pain. Her face, even though it was in the middle of the night and you could barely see her, was red and puffy. It looked like it was about to explode.

Molly burst in through the door still in her pajamas with her wand lit up, she said "Is everything all right? Are you girls okay?"

"The baby's coming!" Said Hermione, immediately running to help Astrid.

"Oh Merlin! Quickly Ginny, the towels!" Said Molly. Ginny immediately ran through the doorway on her way to get some warm towels.

"Are you girls ok—" Arthur was about to finish his sentence when the door was slammed on his face by Molly.

"Sorry, dear! The baby's coming!" Molly turned to you "(Y/n), light her area and Astrid try to breathe, Hermione will help you with that." You all nodded.

"You got this!" Hermione said, and everyone got into position.

Suddenly Ginny burst through the door and closed it on her way in. You caught a glimpse of all the men of the house awaiting the door for what's about to happen. George, was sweating and Fred was trying to calm his twin down. It was a stressful progress for sure, but the women were helping Astrid with every step on the way.

"That's it, good girl!" Said Molly

"I can see the head!" You said, squealing. Astrid looked as red as a tomato, sweating and inhaling and exhaling everytime she could.

"You can do it!" Chanted Ginny "Just push!"

With all her mighty, the operation of successful and Astrid gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and after a few minutes, to a beautiful baby boy. Twins you thought. I guess the Weasley genes were really powerful.

As Molly was cleaning her up and cleaning the bed, Hermione and Ginny gave Astrid her babies to hold.

"Congratulations sweetheart. You did wonderfully." Said Molly, proud of her daughter-in-law.

"Thank you so much, Molly!" Astrid smiled, despite her pain.

Molly nudged you "When are you going to make me a grandmother?" You choked on thin air.

"MOLLY!" You took a breath and blushed immensely. "She just made you a grandma."

"Yeah but I'm expecting it from you as well." She smiled.

"Can George come in now?" Astrid asked, Molly walked to the door and opened slightly, ushering George to come in and meet his children.

"Tsk...wow." George scratched the back of his head and smiled slightly. "You did that" he said ",you made me a father...wow"

"I told you I didn't need your help Georgie." She joked. "You want to hold them?" And with that, George took the girl in his arms.

"What are you going to name them?" Ginny asked, standing by her brother's side, feeling proud.

"We talked about and we said, Elizabeth Molly Weasley and Archibald Arthur Weasley." Astrid smiled.

"Aw!" You, Ginny and Hermione awed. From your right, you heard a sniffle. You looked and Molly had started crying. She was overly emotional about the fact that her name was used in her grandchildren's names, even if it was second.

"Molly..." You smiled gently and side hugged her, letting her head rest on your head.

"Thank you both!" Said Molly.

George and Astrid smiled at each other before smiling at Molly. George left his daughter at his sister's hands and went to hug his mother.

"You made me so proud!" Said Molly from George's hug. And with that, George hugged her even tighter.

"Pst!" Said a voice from your left from the doorway specifically. Fred, Arthur, Harry and Ron had their heads sneaking inside the room, waiting for their chance to meet the new Weasley's. "Can we come in?"

You nodded and they all silently walked inside. They awed and the boys of the house congratulated the new parents.

"It smells like baby in here." Said Ron and you all laughed.

"Not as if two babies were just born, Ronald!" Joked Hermione.

"You know," whispered Fred "I'd like to have a baby with you." He winked and you chuckled.

"Shall we try then?" It was now your turn to wink at Fred. He looked at you wide-eyed and then smiled deviously.

"You're going to make me mad, woman!" He said, side hugging you.

"Trust me," you said leaning your head on his shoulder "I already have."

Everything so perfect, even if it was chaotic a few minutes ago, everything fell right into place and everything just felt right. You couldn't wait to begin this new chapter even if it meant sleepless nights to help Astrid and George with the babies, sleepless nights with Fred doing some "fun stuff" or even working overnight for the shop. Everything somehow felt magical and you were happy.

Even if that didn't last long because the next morning and the morning after that, the babies woke you up all the time for food. But that was all right with you; as long as nothing happened to them and you were going to keep it that way, even if it meant dying for protect them.

———

A bit of a short chapter today, it was more of like a filler chapter but I wanted to include that because he's just such a special moment!

anyway thank you all for reading,bye love you!! <3

-lyrine