PART 17

Part 17

      Everyone were stunned by the guts with which Khushi talked but they now know that the guts were always there it's the time we show to the person. If we give into everything it's not that we are gullible or selfless we do have a streak of selfish nature but when the streak comes out the other side should be ready to bare that. That is what happened to khushi she used to be selfless but she was taken for granted but now she decided to be selfish for her married life.

           So Arav started to talk about the place where his mother sitting rightfully belong to khushi, so she decided to show him the place where he beholds in the house. Sheetal tried to talk but she stopped when she saw the glare which was sent by her side from Arnav.

Khushi: now Sheetal can you please get up and give my seat back to me?

      Sheetal got and took a seat beside anjali. After that everyone had their dinner in silence. Everyone retired to their respective rooms.

Next morning:

     All ladies get up and start their day with morning prayer and khushi, payal, anjali and ishu start with the preparation for the breakfast.

Khushi: payal, ishu go and get ready for work you will be joining Akash and Rohit to the office today so get dressed at your best.

Ishu: dimaa what about you? You have to go and visit the interior designer for our office so that the required furniture can be placed order we have to get it ready by next week because bhai is coming so when will you be going?

Khushi: Ishu I will be going at 11 after the meeting is over and Rohit will also be there so we can take his suggestion also.

Payal: Are you going to attend the meeting with us?

Khushi: What do you think I am going to give a shock to our dear guest without showing who am I?

       Payal knows what Khushi is going to do. All the elders and men of the house comes for breakfast. Everyone sits quitely and have their breakfast and the men discuss abut the business news of today and they finished their brekfast.

Sheetal: Arnav come lets go it's time for office and we have to get ready for the meeting.

Arnav: Sheetal am I your driver?( In a clam voice)

Everyone knows that it's clam before the storm.

Sheetal takes advantage of the calm voice of his.

Sheetal: No it's not like that we have a scheduled meeting at 10 so I thought you might like to be early to make sure there is no mistake in the arrangements.

Arnav: Sheetal how many days it's been you have joined the company?

Sheetal: ( doesn't know what say ) hmmmm....15 days.

Arnav: and I am running the company for the past 5yrs in that I have got BEST BUSINESS MAN AWARD FOR CONTINUOUS 3 yrs so SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GET OFF TO YOUR WORK AND I KNOW WHAT IS TO BE DONE AND MOREOVER I HAVE EFFICIENT STAFF AT MY COMPANY DO YOU UNDERSTAND.