Chapter 7

After the discussion everyone went to their room and arnav came to his room to see khushi inside the washroom. When khushi came out arnav asked her,

Arnav: when are you planning to tell me that you are KHUSHI SINGH KHURANA ALIAS KK
Khushi was stunned to listen that arnav knows that she is khushi singh khurana and the famous designer KK

Khushi: how did you know that it was me? I never came in front of media no one knows me not even my close friends knows me but how did you find out that it’s me?

Arnav: I got to know that my wife is a famous designer during the period when I was collecting proofs about Shyam and you to prove him as culprit with your innocence and that is time Aman came to me and said the shocking news that Shasi gupta is not your guardian and even Payal is not the biological daughter of guptas. I was shocked and I wanted to enquire further with Akash consent so I went to his cabin and that is when I heard him talking to Payal and SUMITRA SINGH KHURANA through conference call regarding her health and I got to know that you both are granddaughters of SUMITRA SINGH KHURANA.
After that I asked to collect the details of khurana family and I got the whole bio-data of yours and payal that is why when Akash said that Payal is going to work with him I didn’t object him regarding that. You didn’t even have an ounce of trust in me to share the deepest secret of yours and you boldly said that your husband doesn’t know anything about you how can you say that about me, I know I gave no reason for you to trust me but I was working on that after our marriage you have go and destroy that by taking DNA test between me and aarav.

Khushi: you know what is your problem arnav you ask others to trust you but yu will never give them even a benefit of doubt when I said I didnt have an affair with your so called jijaji you went ahead and destroyed my life after the hell a lot of struggles I rescued you from the kidnappers and everything was going somewhat smooth again you have to go and destroy it with calling me the biggest mistake of your life just because I went to your di’s room to give her lunch, and again when I say that I have not taken the dna test of yours you never believe me at all and here again you say that I destroy your trust which was never there in the first place. What is your problem if you give and ounce of trust to your life partner, I feel to tired to even think why in the first place I married you if not you would have been happy in your life.(saying that khushi started crying)

Arnav:  (while tears rolling down his eyes cupped her face) Baby please look at me I know I am worst then a monster while I was treating you but the pain which I gave you was even more painful for me to see these precious tears rolling down your eyes each tear pricks my heart a thousand times stronger than that you think I married you due to the misunderstanding between us know that is not reason I married you because you are the gift from my mother for the struggles I had to face at such a small age itself you can ask then why didn’t you clear the misunderstanding. There was a constant fear inside me that whether if asked you and you say yes I love him then I will be shattered that is why I never asked for explanation. During the time of kidnap there was only thought in my mind that if I leave that place then I have to express my feeling towards you that is why when there was call from you I expressed my feeling but you took that as an hint came running to find me and even risked your life and saved me. Baby all I can say is that it may take time for me to trust anyone because I have seen a lot of tragic in my life to believe anyone. I am not saying that I don’t trust I do trust you with heart, body, soul and mind it’s just it takes time to express that before you. Do you know I even had a surprise for you which I was supposed to show the day that dna fiasco happened but due to that it left out from my mind.

Khushi: (while wiping her eyes) what is the surprise you are talking about? I never knew you the person to be giving surprise and all.

Arnav gets u from the bed and goes to his cupboard and takes a bunch of papers and goes and gives it to her. Khushi freezes while reading the papers and looks at Arnav has if he has two horns in his head.