PART 13

Part 13

     After some time Rohit, ishu and dadi goes to their respective rooms to freshen up.

      While Khushi take dadi to her room to discuss about the past and take few suggestions regarding that

Khushi: Dadi do you think we should say everything that happened because if we want to say that then we have to say everything from the start so that they understand and we have to say about subi nani also and what is her condition is?

Dadi: do you think I haven't thought about it before you asked. I have been thinking about this since the day Akash has said that he loves Payal because devi ( short form for Devyani nani) was not there that day she and other thinks wrong about subi we have to inform about her condition.

Khushi: Do you think everyone will be able to take this lightly? It's not an accident it was a planned murdered to take revenge for the occurrence of the fight against the marriage.

Dadi: Don't take this to your heart we will fix this issue once Maan comes here even we will be prepared for the outburst of arnav after the issue and we have to say them the reason for making them change the surname of them.

Pls adjust for the short update and give your valuable comments and suggestions to the story and give lots of vote for silent readers atleast click the vote button🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂