Part 33

Living room

Everyone settled in the living room when

K: it's only me, Arnav and Sheetal who will be talking and everyone are said to be quiet. So Sheetal tell me are you ready to let me and Arnav to adopted Aarav and we will give him the name he is assured to be given and moreover he will be financially very strong and mind you i will never ever leave my husband for anyone not even for Aarav and you are not even near to the reason for me to leave my husband. Why should i leave my husband for you when you where living your this much years without him then you can live the rest of the years like that then why did you come to Delhi all the way from Boston that to leaving the good pay job and a well settled life.

S: I came to Delhi in the trust that Arnav will not be married so that I can show Aarav his father from a far and then take him back but after seeing his father Aarav became a little selfish saying he wanted to spend a some time with his father that is the reason we came here but it's god's grace that we got this much time to spend with him and we are ready to move out if you are going to take my child away from me we don't need your money we have survived these much years without you we can survive the remaining years also.

K: so you can survive, you have survived THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME HERE TO DESTORY MY MARRIAGE AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK ME TO BE? YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM?

Just then there was a bang on the front door where Shyam came inside with 20 goons. Sheetal was happy that shyam came so there will be no problem for her.

Sh: Hello my dear Ex in laws and my loveable Khushiji this is the day I was waiting for where there will be no other way for you to surrender yourself to me to save your love and your family.

While shyam was talking to the family members while they were tied to a chair by the goons and then shyam took a seat in front of everyone.

Sh: how is my comeback guy I was waiting for this day since so many years. Hey Rohan remove the ropes from my sister and nephew. They are not the target for us.

An: sister?

Sh: haan sister ooh! You don't know that i have a sister that is none other than Sheetal and Aarav is none other my very own nephew and son of Arnav.

A: NO AARAV IS NOT MY SON SO DONT YOU DARE LIE TO ME YOU FOOL.

Sh: i have no intensions to lie to you. You are the father of Aarav and Khushiji see this is the person you have loved and spend your day and night with him. I just hid only my marriage but Arnav has hid that he has a son that to out of wedlock so just divorce him and come with me i will be loyal to you.

K: you are right shyam even though you were married you tried to be loyal only to me so I will come with you but I have a condition that I want all the properties in my name so that I will be guaranteed that you will not betray me like you did with Anjali ok.

Ar: Khushi.......

Sh: this is what happens when you try to take what is others I want you to sign all the properties in my Khushiji name and then you can take your family with you and get out of the mansion so that I can start a new life with my sweetheart.

S: Bhai what are you saying you said you will give half of the properties to me and then I can marry Arnav then why are you saying to get the properties on khushi's name what about me.

Sh: Sheetal why are you getting hyper the properties will be in your bhabi's name so it's the same and moreover why do you need Arnav when he has no money you came here to get married to him and then get the properties in your name. When we have the properties why do you need him?

Ar: Sheetal will you leave Aarav without a father's name what are you going to do? I will marry you and then I will give a normal life we can live a normal life in a small house just you me and Aarav.

S: JUST SHUT UP YOU IDIOT DO YOU THINK THAT I WILL MARRY A LOSER LIKE YOU? NEVER WON'T I DO A MISTAKE LIKE THAT. BHAI JUST FINISH THE CHAPTEROF EVERYONE THEN WE CAN LEA'VE FROM HERE.

K: Shyam before we marry I have some doubts will you clear me.

Sh: yes of course Khushiji you can ask anything.

K: ok. How come Sheetal is your sister i never know you had a sister you didn't tell me anything even when you were pursuing me for a marriage? Why did you marry Anjali in the first place if you were going to betray her by having many affairs? How did Sheetal got pregnant that to with Arnav's son?

Shyam like a fool said the entire history of the Jha's and said how he married Anjali jus to take revenge for his uncle death and how he fell in love with khushi after seeing her and wanted to marry her the tricks that he did and how he made her father to get paralytic attack because he came to know his truth that he was married to Anjali. How the entire plan was made by Sheetal and him and side by side how Sheetal joined Harvard and got obsessed with Arnav and just then got to know that he was Anjali brother so he planned to take his baby from Anjali and give it to Sheetal to take care of him and then made the Raizadas that the baby was still born and made Aarav believe that his father left his mother for another woman and started to make him hate you for leaving me.

Everyone pretended to be shocked due to his revelation and they started crying Arnav was shouting that he will not leave him and all the nonsense

K: OOH! I am so happy shyam that you have struggled so much to get me and the properties for the hard work but we have to get us divorced because according to law we are married to Anjali and Arnav so we have get the signature for the divorce papers also

Sh: you don't have to be worried I made all the papers ready.

He takes a set of papers to make Arnav and Maan to sign and take their properties from them and escape from India and take Khushiji with him.

Sh: (went near Arnav) just sign these papers and free Khushiji and give your properties to my Khushiji has a love gift from me.

Arnav refuses to sign the papers shyam signals Rohan to beat Arnav when he can't take it anymore

Ar: I will sign the papers

Same thing happens to Maan also when Khushi,

K: shyam what are you going to do with Aarav i will never take care of him you have to leave him somewhere or else you can give the custody to Anjali and then we can leave this place.

S: but khushi he is the trump card for us this much years how can we leave him and come.

K: Sheetal please use your brain why did you train Aarav in the first place to get Arnav and his properties when we got that why do we need Aarav moreover he will be a burden for us which I am not willing to carry with us forward.

Shyam made Anjali sign some paper and gave them to khushi to check and then

Sh: Rohan remove the ropes from Khushiji and then we can leave.

When Rohan removed the ropes form khushi. Khushi signalled something to Rohan and

SHYAM AND SHEETAL WAS TIED TO THE ROPES IN A CHAIR WHEN THEY LIFTED THEIR HEAD THEY SAW THAT ALL THE RAIZADAS AND KHURANAS WHERE STANDING IN FRONT OF THEM.