Chapter 2

Note: Anjali doesn’t know the secret of khushi and payal but tries to be supportive. She is working as a junior lawyer in Mehra law firm.  In this khushi is elder to akash and payal. Now back to the show.

Khushi calls a number and ask them to come to the terrace. There comes two people they are Akash and Payal.

Akash: Bhabi you called us do you need anything?

Khushi: yes akash you need to do certain things for me 1. There will be a call from KK designs regarding a project and a joint fashion show with AR designs.
2. it will be lead by me and payal and it will be not known anyone until i like it to be known. For the signing the deal he will be coming to our main branch office.
3. he will residing here in our house you and payal need to make a room ready for them, payal knows the requirements for them and with them dadi will be coming with them, so make sureyou make everything ready.
Its time i show what i am and what they see me to be.

Payal: Di is it nessceary for us to change like we used to be. We left that life to live peacefully why now?

Khushi:  do you think i am happy about what i am going to do? You don’t know how much i have been tolerating everyone around us just because we love them it doesn’t mean they can take us for granted and they are treating us as if we are some doormat of this house just because they think that we are from middle class and we don’t have money and class. If you have been from high social class the way mami treating you will be different just because of this damn MONEY
Please don’t take me for offense Akash this is the reality which i learnt after the entry of the sheetal and arav. We are not even treated the way they are treated as but let the bygones be bygones payal we are what we are it is not going to change anything it is our mistake that after getting warned by dadi we came all the way to feel the love that our mother had for this country. Bacha is this the only way we can make them realise that we are not any less than them.
Akash bhai should not know anything about this and i want this to be between us.

Akash:  Bhabi think that the work is done, i will make other arrangements also.

,,Khushi: Last thing ask Aman to do a background check on sheetal and arav i feel something is miss here.

Payal: Di why are you feeling like that what happened did jeeju hurt you again? Why is he like tha i will teach him a good lesson for hurting you always.

Akash: Bhabi is it true did Bhai hurt you again? What is the issue and is that why you are going to take over the company?

Khushi: questions can wait akash yes he didi hurt me but it will be realised by himself this time he thinks i will be roaming around him asking forgiveness but it will be the other way round this time he have to regret the way he hurt me everytime he will answer all the questions you asked me today go and make things ready.