Chapter 10

Chapter 10:
made me to wok and I love the work I do. I have to reconsider my way and I have to have that special bond with my sisters from tomorrow what may come I should not leave the side of my SISTERS THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE TO ME. With that anjali went to sleep with a determination.
NEXT MORNING
ARSHI ROOM:
Due to sunlight khushi to tries to get up but she feels the weight on her and sees her husband sleeping on her as if a baby is sleeping holding his mother she gives a peck on his forehead and tries to move him which wakes him up and khushi says
Khushi: Arnav I want you to do a few things today first is that you have to send sheetal to office saying some reason and then I want to talk the family about the details that you know by any chances sheetal should never come to know about this that is the reason I am asking you to send her the surprise is coming at sharp 10 clock so be ready by that time you will love it
Arnav: first of all no good moring no kisses nothing straight to the point baby please give a sweet kiss plss
Khushi tries to kiss him on his forehead when he moves and kisses her on her lips a passionate one where she forgets about herself and toe curling one.
Arnav: now it’s a very good morning this is how you have to wish me and consider the work is done and what is the surprise.
Khushi: if I say then it is not called as surprise.
Khushi goes to washroom and freshens up and comes out then arnav goes takes bath and then they get ready and comes down when they see anjali working in the kitchen with mami and they are surprised to see a full fledged beakfst with only payal and khushi favourites. Sheetal sees this and says
Sheetal: what anjaliji why are you working there in kitchen there are servants in this house who can cook food you dint need to do this?
Anjali: sheetal do you even know what the way this house works you don’t so please, this is how I work with my sisters.
When khushi and payal heard the word sisters they got to know that the elder sis is back so they rushed towards her and hugged her so tight that she laughed for being hugged like that after a long time the brothers where happy when they saw that all three are together again.
Arnav: sheetal I want to you to go to office and look into the designs that we are about to submit to the kk designs that are coming today for the joint venture.
Sheetal: are you not coming to the office today arn … (When arnav glared at her she changed it into)
ASR?
Arnav: are you by any chance trying to question your boss who let you stay in his own house that you forgot your designation?
Sheetal: no no ASr I will look into that now itself I will start after breakfast ( and tried to sit near arnav when khushi came)
Khushi: can you please change your seat sheetal I will sit near my huband.
Sheetal: its just a seat khushi you can sit anywhere you want.
Khushi: you will not understand this because you are a SINGLE MOTHER SHEETAL.