PART-27

Dhurv started to Plan how to trap The Jha's for Killing his wife and asking him to help them to kill his brother and family So that is when Suraj and Sandhya came inside.

Do you know Arnav that both your Parents were killed in same day.

Anyway Dhruv contacted Suraj and asked help from him he didnt know that the phone was tapped they heard the call.

Dhruv, Bhai Pls help me the Jha's are asking me to help them is Killing Aravind Bhai and family what do you want me to do.

Suraj, Dhruv say yes I will tell what is to be done So give the reply I will think and say.

Dhruv sent the reply and the person went away with the reply and from then Dhruv was always on thinking mode and a person was constantly following him without his knowledge and one day he got a call from Suraj asking him to meet near the old Devi maiya temple

they to got the information and followed him. Suraj altered him about the person following him and tapping of the phone so he gave a new phone and Sim without the person Knowledge.

After 2 days Suraj called Dhruv and said the plan and made him to discuss the plan with Aravind and Ratna

the plan is Dhruv will inform Jha's about the family going for an outing and then they can create an hit and run accident so that the Jha's will not be doubted.

this side only Aravind and Ratna will be going while going they will take Arnav and Anjali while going to Highway they will change the car and place a two dead bodies of  children. They know they will be followed so they thought Keep a hurdle in the middle and change them so that they will not be suspected and they can carry out their plan.

they thought it will be the best plan but they made a mistake to use the same phone as the chip was in the same phone.

The Jha's came to know their plan so they made a phone call saying a distant relative has met an accident so Ratna and Aravind went taking their car not knowing it is their last day in the house.

Suraj and Sandhya Came to know about their Plan and went to help them but the Jha's planned to kill even them to by accident and there Dhurv got a call from an unknown Number saying that his bhai and Bhabi died in an accident. Dhruv was shocked and rushed to the hospital and got to know that they were spot dead. He didn't suspect anything and claimed the bodies and Started the rituals for the funneral while doing the rituals He got a call from unknown number in his new Sim and the call was from Sr. Jha asking him to throw Arnav and Anjali out of the house for the property it not he will Kill his mother who was in his custody. Dhruv did what he said but at the same time he asked one of his men to look after you but they came to know about that and killed him to That is the reason you were suffering for two days.

At the same time suraj and Sandhya was also Killed in an accident when we rushed to hospital Suraj was taking his last breath he said what all happened to you people So we rushed to save your chacha Dadi and you but while we were coming we saw and old lady was in the middle of the road with a pool of blood when we went to help her we came to know it was your dadi we took her to hospital and there we came to know your chacha was dead leading a fight between the Jha's and in the process saving your dadi your chacha lost his life. We made an anomyous call to your Nani and Said them to change your Surname so that no one can identify you but the day you came to limelight they started to follow you

for the past 13 yrs your dadi is in coma.