PART 21

Sheetal was stunned by the way khushi talked to her. She was expecting someone to support her but all where quietly supporting for what Khushi said,

Nani: It might be a shock to you but you have to understand that the family is getting busier in their life and moreover Aarav make like your food because it has been you who is cooking for him. So he might like your food.

Mami: Hello hi bye bye miss guestwa see our daughters has started  to work so it can be rushed up place here so pls take up the responsibility of your son so that we can be free of tension.

   After that everyone started to chat within themselves when,

Rohit: Arnav we have decided to shift on coming Wednesday to our new house after the housing ceremony.

Arnav: why so early Rohit you can stay for some more time right?

Rohit: No Arnav it's not about staying you know what is the situation. We have to setup our office to and moreover bhai is coming day after tomorrow so I have to be ready with everything.

    Khushi had a gleaming look in her eyes and payal was literally happy to know that bhai and bhabi is coming back with their favourite niece. Khushi wanted to treat her bhai, bhabi and niece so,

Khushi: Mr Khurana if you don't mind....

Rohit: I do mind.....

    Everyone was like what the hell is happening here why is Rohit talking like that and that to khushi.

Khushi: what happened Mr. Khurana?

Rohit: come on Mrs. Raizada you are elder than me so you can Rohit only if you allow me to call you di.

Khushi: ofcourse Rohit I like will allow you to call me di happy now as your di I can order you right.

Rohit: oh sure you can if I give rights to someone they can ask me anything.

Khushi: then you and your family is going to stay with us for some more days with us it's order from your di because you are my family now.

Rohit: but I have to ask bhai di if he is comfortable of staying here.

   The people in the living room was like man how they tackled and confirmed their relationship without letting the other person to know that they share a real bro-sis relation. Sheetal was jealous she thought that she will try to gain and be in the good books of Khurana so that arnav will be pleased with her but everything went down the drain when Rohit said to be in limits when she tried to be friendly.

Khushi: okay then call your bhai and give the phone to me I will talk to him.

Sheetal: khushi when they are saying that their bhai will not be comfortable of staying here why are you trying to impose your thoughts on to them it's their will to stay here it's bad manners to compel them to stay here.

    Khushi and Rohit were not shocked when she said this but others where not able to take the way she said as if this is her home. Arnav was going to shout at her when a soft hand held him to stop so that she can take care of,

Khushi: nani, mami, di, Akash, arnav and mama is there any problem if I ask them to stay here with us?

Nani: khushi bitiya this house belongs to you so there is nothing you have to ask us you have all the rights to decide who should stay and not we will never interfere in your decision.

Khushi: you got your answer sheetal moreover they are not going to stay here forever. They have their house ready it's just me who asked them to stay here for me so that Arnav, Akash and Rohit gets to complete their work being in one place and not juggled between both the house by the way you will never understand that because you have settled yourself in our house for more than a month just by saying that you are friend of arnav and yet you're to get the keys of your house from your landlord and I have never seen you talking to him about the keys of the house.

Aarav: hey you can't just talk to my mother like that this is ASR house so if he has a problem with us let him tell that you keep your mouth.......( he can never complete the sentence because)
THUDDDDDD( he was slapped hard by a person when he raised his head he saw an angry lion standing before him who was held back by khushi.

Arnav: leave me khushi how dare of him to talk to you like that NEVER EVER TALK TO MY WIFE LJKE THAT YOU WILL SEE WORST THAN THIS SO NEVER EVER OPEN YOUR MOUTH UNDERSTAND.

Sheetal: Arnav he is a child you can't hit him like that,( she never got the chance to talk more than that because) THUDDDDD.......(she raised her hand and kept it on the cheeks to see an angry lioness before her)

Khushi: NEVER EVER ARGUE BEFORE ME OR MY HUSBAND FOR THE SPOILT BRAT OF YOUR SON UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR YOU NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE BEFORE FOR THE WHOLE DAY JUST GET LOST FROM HERE AND TAKE THAT STUPID SON OF YOURS.

   After Sheetal and aarav went to their room their respective siblings went towards them and consoled them that is when

Dadi: Rohit I want Maan to stay here for some days so that we get to clear a lot of things for them.

  Everyone has dispersed to their respective rooms.