The Blame Game- Dally

"Dally no!"

"Dally no!"

You raised your voice over so slightly so he knew you weren't goofing around. He turned to face you, raising an eyebrow.

"What? C'mon doll it'll be fun!"

Now, you may he wondering, what is he talking about? Let's rewind.

--------------------------------------------

You and Dally were at your house, absolutely bore out of your minds. It was a warm day in Tulsa, but neither of you really wanted to be outside unless you had a reason.

He was sprawled out on your couch as you went into the kitchen for water, bringing him one when you came back.

"Doll why are we just sitting here?"

"Because there's nothing to do"

You replied as you switched on your TV and looked for something to watch. It suddenly became quiet and you looked over to see Dallas in deep thought.

"Dal-"

"Ssh I'm thinking"

"Well that's never good"

You replied, sitting back against the couch, he shot you a look before going into thought

"I got it!"

He stood up so fast that if you didn't know any better you would've thought someone just lit fire under his ass.

"Where are we-?"

He pulled you out of the house, speed walking down the street.

-----------------------------------------------

Now, here you were, standing outside of an old building, the words PRIVATE PROPERTY DO NOT ENTER stood out against it.

"Dally no!"

You raised your voice over so slightly so he knew you weren't goofing around. He turned to face you, raising an eyebrow.

"What? C'mon doll it'll be fun!"

He smiled at you and walked forward, a smug grin on his face as he went through the window.

"If we get arrested it's your fault"

"Yeah yeah"

--------------------------------------------

"I told you!"

"No you said if we got arrested its my fault, you never said we were going to be arrested"

You sighed and sat down against the hard, cold wall of the cell. They had seperated you and Dally but that didn't stop you from glaring through the wall at him.

All of the sudden, Darry rushed in with the rest of the guys, you reached straight for the bars and looked at them all, Dally just stayed where he was.

"Wow y/n, never thought we'd see you in the cooler"

---------------------------------------

"Now please tell me, how on Earth- did you get arrested?"

You and Dally looked at each other before speaking and pointing to one another

"It's his fault!"

"It's her fault!"

You glared at each other and spoke at the same time once again"

"DON'T BLAME ME"

And that is how the rest of the evening went, you and Dally seemed to just love the blame game.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: I've been meaning to post this so here you go! I have a few more chapters coming + a request that I hope to have posted by the end of the week!

Word Count: 477

Written: January 18-25, 2021

Published: January 25, 2021