Johnny Imagine pt.2

Y/N's POV~

Great. I stood up, shaking my head and moved my hair from my eyes.

"S-sorry..."

I looked up and saw a boy, looked about to fifteen standing in front of me.

"Hey, aren't you Pony's friend? Y/n right?"

I blushed a bit and nodded

"And you are?"

"Oh, right, I'm Johnny, Johnny Cade"

I smiled and shook his hand, I took notice that he had a faint blush on his cheeks. He's pretty cute.

"I'm sorry about bumping into you Johnny, I wasn't paying attention"

"Don't worry about, I should be the sorry one though, I knocked down a pretty girl"

I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled a little bit, trying to hide the very obvious blush on my face. I waved to him and headed back to my house. When I got home, I noticed a note from my parents, outta town, great. I went up to my room and shut the door.

~Monday~

Crap. Crap. CRAP!!! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. I ended up waking up late, and was now rushing to get to school, I lived about fifteen minutes away and my first class started in two minutes. I realized after a couple more seconds, that I would be late no matter what, so I just walked slowly, taking my time. As long as I'm there before second period I'm good.

Ponyboy's POV~

~After School~

Y/N was coming over to work on a project with me, since we were partners on it and we're pretty much halfway done. She sat in the bleachers, waiting for me to finish up track practice. Once we were done, I changed quickly, and walked her to my place.

We walked inside and every stared, Soda and Johnny waved, and everyone else said hi.

"You guys know Y/n, it was a crappy meeting but you guys kinda met that night of...ya know"

She nodded and waved as they nodded as well.

"PONY!"

Darry yelled from the kitchen. I rushed into the kitchen and pointed to the table.

"What?"

"Work out here with Y/n, I wanna make sure you get the work done"

I nodded and brought Y/n to the table to work with me.

We were able to get the whole project done and it wasn't even due till next week. Darry beamed like a proud parent to see we were done ahead of time. As she went to leave, I noticed how dark it actually was outside.

"Hey Y/n, someone needs to walk you home"

"Yea, it ain't safe for someone on this side at this time"

Soda said and looked out the window.

"I...can walk her home"

Johnny offered and we all nodded. He grabbed his blade and then they left.

Johnny's POV~

"So...Y/n"

She looked at me and smiled a bit. Her hair had a glow to it in the moonlight. She was breathtaking.

"If you don't wanna tell me that's fine....but d-d-do you l-like anyone? Like, have f-feelings"

"Actually, yes, there's this one guy, what about you?"

"Yea, there's this girl, I'm not sure if she likes me though"

"Anyone who doesn't like you is crazy Johnny"

I smiled a little and shook my head, we turned the corner, and I saw her point to a house, her house. We're almost there, damn. I decided I needed to tell her, I just needed too.

"Y/n...I, really like you, and I just needed to tell-"

She cut me off by pecking my lips.

"I really like you too Johnny"

I leaned in and kissed her again, her hands wrapped around my neck and mine on her waist. We both pulled back and smiled,

Y/N's POV~

"I'll see you around Johnny"

"Tomorrow?"

I nodded and walked up my porch steps, watching as he walked away...

They say to listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye....and I did just that

A/N- I'm sorry this was super crappy, if you have any ideas please request them! (You can request here since I'm asking or go to the request chapter)