Cheater Cheater~ Two-Bit

A/N: I was cheated on by my boyfriend of 2 months...so....I'm writing this idk why tho

Two-Bit Matthews.

The biggest goofball in Tulsa.

His smile was inviting.

His laugh caused butterflies in your stomach.

He made your heart race.

Two-Bit and I were one of the most known couples. Everyone knew I were his girl. I loved him with every single piece of my heart, and he loved me the same...until one day, he didn't.

---------------------------------------------------------

The day started off normal. Just a regular day. Two had picked me up from the Curtis household with Ponyboy. When we got to the building, Pony said bye before going to his classes.  Two-Bit and I went to my locker and walked into class before the second bell rang.

School dragged on throughout the day. I only saw Pony at lunch. During lunch, I sat with them and talked about plans for tonight since it was Friday.

"There's a party we could go to"

Two said as he wrapped an arm around you.

"I don't know Two...we went three this week already"

"Think about it for now"

I turned to Pony and asked if he had any plans.

"Maybe the nightly double or just hang with Johnny at the house"

I nodded as he ate along with Two-Bit. I ate a tiny bit, but not much.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I don't wanna go"

"Pleaseee"

We were sitting in my living room and Two-Bit was begging me to go with him to the party.

"Where is this party even at?"

"It's some college party, I know the guys hosting it"

"I think I'll pass"

"Baby please"

"Keith! I said no"

"Why not"

He huffed and crossed his arms

"Because I just don't feel like going, besides, it always ends in you drinking way too much and me carrying you home"

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yea, have fun, don't be stupid"

He started to walk out of the room, smiling at me and nodding.

"I love you Y/n"