Johnny Imagine~Requested

This was a request by mrsteddyduchamp

Johnny Cade. The name that made my heart swell. Johnny was my best friend, and also the boy I had a huge crush on. But I couldn't just tell him that, it could ruin the friendship especially because I knew he didn't like me back.

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror, tying my brown hair up into a ponytail. My hair curled a bit, but that's just how it was. I slipped on a pair of jeans that hugged my curves perfectly along with a basic shirt and sweater. I slipped on a pair of shoes and went down stairs, quickly grabbing my stuff and walking out of the door. I walked up the streets of town, heading to the corner shop for some things and then I'd be going to the Curtis house.

I walked inside and went straight to the different aisles, grabbing small things I needed. When I was done, I placed my basket on the counter and payed. I dropped my items off and quickly walked to the Curtis house.

-------------------------------------------

I walked inside and found everyone there. Soda, Steve, and Dally were playing cards. Two-Bit was watching Mickey and drinking. Johnny was sitting at the table in the kitchen with Ponyboy, listening to him read. Darry was in his arm chair, just reading the paper.

"Hey guys!"

I greeted cheerfully, they all greeted me back with somewhat of the same amount of energy.

"Hey doll, come here"

Dally called, I walked over and he pulled me into his lap.

"Watch this"

He whispered and showed me his cards. He placed them down, a smirk on his face, Steve groaned when he saw them and threw his down.

"UGH!"

Dally just laughed, I moved off his lap and went over to the couch, watching the TV.

"So, you gonna go out with me to Buck's doll?"

"No Dal, I gotta go home later"

"Awh come on, you know you want to"

He winked at me and I smiled, laughing a little as I did. I walked over  to the kitchen and noticed Johnny's face was red with anger. What's he so upset about?

I sat across from him and smiled at him. Ponyboy finished the chapter and shut the book, walking out of the room.

"So Johnny, seven thirty again? Like usual?"

He nodded, but didn't speak. I leaned on the table, a smile still on my face and studied his features. I noticed him smirk, but didn't think much of it.

"Hey Tee"

"Yes Johnny?"

"I...really like your hair like that, it looks pretty"

I smiled and whispered thank you. Oh Johnny, I wish you were mine.

-----------------------------------------

~7:32 PM~

Tap Tap

I opened my window and helped Johnny climb inside before returning to my desk to quickly close my sketch book.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, you know where everything is"

He nodded and sat on my bed, taking his shoes and jacket off. I walked to the bathroom with my clothes and started the water. Stepping in, I sighed and relaxed a bit.

-----------------------------------

I came back into my room with a towel around my hair, Johnny was sitting on the ground with a book, but I couldn't help but notice that he looked as if he had quickly ran to that spot.

"Goodnight Tiara"

"Night Johnny"

-------------------------------------

~The next night, 9:15 PM~

Johnny didn't come at seven thirty. He never called to say he wouldn't come. I had no idea if he was even okay. I layed in bed thinking about where he could be. Maybe out with the guys? At the Curtis house? The lot? I hope he isn't with his parents.

Eventually my thoughts got the best of me and I had to shake them off, I closed my eyes, and was consumed into darkness.

*Click*

"Psst, Tee"

Someone shook me awake. I jumped up and my eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness.

"J-johnny?"

I questioned rubbing my eyes.

"Y-yea. S-s-sorry to wake you, can we talk?"

I nodded and sat up, making room for him to sit down.

"I'm sorry I didn't show up, I was...thinking"

"That's okay, just next time, call"

He nodded and fumbled his hands around, his leg bounced up and down.

"What is it Johnny?"

"Tee, I, I saw the sketches you did of me. I've seen the letter you wrote."

I froze, the hair on my arms stood up and my eyes widened. He was never supposed to see those. Oh god I ruined everything.

"J-johnny I'm sorry, I didn't mea-"

I was cut off by him placing a finger on my lips.

"I really like you Tee"

"Really?"

He nodded and placed his hand under my chin, bringing my face closer to his.

He placed his lips on mine, his soft, gentle, tender lips were on mine.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N- I really hope you liked this and it fit what you wanted! Sorry for the wait!

Word Count: 840