Dancing~Darry

Y/n Y/l/n was the only one for Darrel Curtis. Ever since high school, she had been the one to catch his attention.

They knew each other, and both liked each other, but when he saw her dancing, he fell even harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n covered her face as her friends teased her.

"Ssh! He's coming this way"

She whispered shouted to make them shut up. They smirked as Darry walked past them, winking at Y/n. Her face grew hot in a matter of seconds.

"Aw Y/n and Darry-"

"Shut up!"

She giggled and grabbed her books before heading to her last class of the day.

After school, all she did was go home and day dream about him. He really was perfect.

~A few weeks later~

The flirting between Darry and Y/n only grew as weeks went on. The two almost acting like a couple.

"Your brothers can't be that bad"

"Oh but they are, their just so, ugh"

She laughed as he shook his head at the girl.

"Well, I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow?"

Darry nodded and stood up with the girl, hugging her before turning and walking towards the doors.

Y/n waited a few seconds more before walking down the hallway of the school and entering the small dance studio near the gym.

She set her belongings down in the corner before putting on some music from the small stereo.

She relaxed herself because performing the same routine she always did. She was very caught up in the dance that she didn't notice the pair of eyes watching her.

She moved so gracefully, he didn't think it was possible to like someone, even love someone, as much as he did her.

When the song ended, a sound of applause brought her out of her zone.

She turned as found Darry leaned against the wall. She blushed and smiled slightly at him. He returned a wider smile and walked towards her.

"You're really good dear, why didn't you tell me?"

"You never asked...how come you're back?"

"Well, when you never left the building, I wanted to make sure you were okay"

She looked down at the ground only to have two fingers hook under her chin and bring her face up, so that she was looking up at him.

He leaned forward a bit, connecting their lips in a slow and passionate kiss. She pulled back a minute later with a smile on her face.

"Do you wanna go get dinner?"

"Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...that's the story I was told when he first brought her home! And now I'm looking at them all these years later and Y/n is still my favorite, sorry Darry"

Ponyboy said as he smiled at the couple sitting next to him.

"Y/n's better, it's just a fact"

Sodapop spoke as he grabbed the microphone from Pony to make his small comment.

Darry just rolled his eyes at the boys while Y/n laughed and smiled.

The boys took their seats as the crowd clapped and followed, making Y/n and Darry move to the dance floor.

He wrapped his arms around her as the slow music started playing.

"I love you Mr.Curtis"

"And I love you Mrs. Curtis"

The newlyweds spent the night by celebrating with family and dancing

A/N: I'm finally back to updating! Yay!
Did you guys like this chapter? I'm still not sure I'm fully happy with it.

Which gang member should I write for next? 🤔

Word Count: 589