Gone pt.2~Dallas Winston

~A week later~

I was dressed in black dress, black shoes, and very little makeup. Today was Johnny and Dally's funeral, we decided to bury them next to each other because they were so close. It would only be us there, no one else really liked us greasers. Buck planned to come on Dally's behalf, but that was it. I walked out of the bathroom and went outside, waiting for the guys to come outside. I grabbed a cigarette as I waited, I don't usually smoke, but I just feel like I need too.

The boys came outside and we walked to the cemetery. Words were said from all the guys and Buck had showed up. Johnny was buried first, Pony was sobbing, harder than anyone. I really felt bad for him, him and Johnny were always my favorites, they were my little brothers, and now one's gone. Next, they buried Dally. I couldn't even stand to watch as his casket was lowered, it hurt too much.

~About an hour later~

I stood up from Johnny's grave, we all talked to them, but I had only talked to Johnny.

"We'll wait for you by the gates"

Two-Bit said gently and squeezed my shoulders a bit before following the boys. I wiped my eyes and sat in front of Dally's grave.

"Dallas Winston, my lover. God, ya know, you were real stupid Dallas. Really stupid. We had our moments together, the good and bad. I never regret anything I ever said or did with you. I remember when we first met, oh boy that was a day."

I laughed at the memory before continuing.

"And I know you're listening to me right now, smiling down, smirking, something, or, maybe you've greeted Johnny and you're both listening, I'm not sure, but I know it's one or the other. I loved you so much Dal. So much. And I don't think I'll ever stop loving you. I was planning to tell you this in a few days, but then after the rumble, and Johnny, you just, broke, I wanted you to get up and smile, laugh maybe, just not be dead. But, I'm pregnant, I had found out just two weeks ago, and I was gonna tell you, but...here we are now. I hope, well, I know, you'll watch down on our child, I wonder what they'll look like, I hope they look something like you, that way I'll still see you every day. Gosh Dal, why? We could've kept going and healed with time! But, we knew it'd happen, because, the famous Dallas Winston, always gets what he wants. You wanted to go out that way, and you always always get what you want. You bastard, you go what you wanted. I'll visit you as much as possible, especially when the baby is born."

I wiped away more and more tears, my voice cracking a bit, I looked up at the sky,

"And Johnny, do me a favor, keep him in check for me, okay?"

I got a chill as a cool breeze swept by and I swear, I heard Dally chuckle as the breeze went by. I stood up and walked to the gates, the boys looked up at me and smiled a bit.

"Guess you guys should know...I'm pregnant"

"Really?"

Steve asked getting excited, I nodded and they all smiled a bit more. We started our walk back home, talking about all the good memories, I was next to Ponyboy and I looked at him,

"We'll get through this, yea? Me and you, and the guys, for Johnny...and Dally"

He smiled and nodded. Even though things would be rough, we'd get through it, I have my family with me here, and in the sky.

We walked inside the house and I went to Dally's room. I sat down and leaned against the wall.

"I really wish you were here and not gone Dal"

A/N- So, should I make a part 3 where the kid is born? Or just leave it as this?