[Instagram]

[Instagram]

Dreamwastaken and 765,876  others liked this post           Corpse_Husband-  Angelica, I hope you're okay

Dreamwastaken and 765,876 others liked this post

          Corpse_Husband- Angelica, I hope you're okay. Please get back to me or any of our friends to let us know if you're okay.

       122,765comments

user- this is horrifying.

user- please be okay Angel.

valkyrae- I'm so fucking anxious, I hope she's okay.

user- maybe she's dead 💀
user- STFU asshole

Sykuwu- I hope she's okay 😕

user- I've been so worried all day.

🥀CORPSE

NOV 13 2020

THIRD PERSON

                  In the middle of an among us live stream, corpse was killed and he spent that time thanking super-chats and talking to his fans.

               "Jesus, Daniella you're a little freak." He chuckled when she sent him a high amount of money.

             The people who were alive among us called a meeting and Corpse continued to read the chat.

           His eyebrows forwarded when he saw that they were spamming Angelica, using his mouse trying to read more.

       "Guys, what are you talking about?" He asked, leaning forward in his seat. "What happened to Angel?"

            Failing to read the chat he grabbed his phone opening Twitter. His heart starting to pulsate quicker.

             Seeing he was tagged in multiple news articles, he clicked one and the video loaded putting the phone up to his ear.

          "Late last night famous YouTube gamer Angelica was held at gunpoint in her own home by her thirty-five-year-old neighbor Danny Gibson."

        Corpse throat felt like it was closing, his chest tightened, he panted going to his unmute button.

        "Hey! Guys." He spoke loudly.

       "Corpse your are not muted," Rae called out.

       "I know, I know- something happened to Angelica." He said quickly, the group fell silent.

"What? Like what." Poki asked in a panicked state.

"I do-I don't know she- fuck" corpse stutters calling her phone only for it to go straight to voice mail.

         "what do we do?" Rae asked.

           Corpses panted turning off his live stream and also leaving the discord, pacing the floor of his recording room.

             "What did I do" He whispered to himself. "It's all my fault."

                Hours passed and Corpse paced around his house trying to find anything that will give any information about Angel.

              "Is there anyone in LA that she could be with?" Rae asked, Corpse was in a group call with all of the friends.

         "I've DMed her ex but he hasn't answered." Corpse replied.

           "Maybe she's with family?" Poki suggested.

         "Her only family is in Colorado, her sister is still in Spain." Corpse explained.

          The group fell silent Corpse continued to look through Angels following and DMing every one to see if they know anything.

           After leaving the call and they couldn't find anything, calling Angel's phone is going straight to voice mail.

        "Hey Angel, I know you probably- probably won't listen to this. You probably hate me right now and I understand I've been treating you like absolute shit. I'm so sorry I need to know if your okay, call me please."

A/N: I'm a bitch I'm sorry. Also I want to clarify that I try to post every 3 days to space out the chapters. Hope you enjoyed 😁

Question: favorite Netflix series

Answer: KakeGurui or The society