When Namjoon opened his eyes, he was placed in his house in the game in the middle of his living room on the first floor. Namjoon moved his right hand through his hair as he sighed in disbelief. After looking around for a couple seconds, he began walking to the stairs leading to the second floor.

"I can't believe this game put me in my house. MY HOUSE!" Namjoon reached the top of the stairs, his anger fuming out of him. "It's almost as if it's trying to keep me from seeing him."

Namjoon looked to his right, seeing the door to his bedroom. After choosing the option to turn to his right, he was given access to his bedroom. He stood outside of the door, as if contemplating the choice he was about to make.

"Honestly, if the game doesn't want me to see Jin, I'll just sleep for the hour and a half I do have."

Namjoon opened the door, head looking down to the floor as if he was dejected. He felt a tug on his arm before he realized he was being pulled into his room by a mysterious person. He heard the door slam as his body was pushed to the ground. Namjoon never had an intruder in his house, not sure what to do. After taking a second to process what just happened, he looked up to see a familiar face.

"J-Jin?! What the hell are you doing here."

"I could ask you the same question."

Jin had his arms crossed across his chest, the look of anger on his face enough to scare anybody. Namjoon had seen the man angry before, but nothing compared to this. If looks could kill, Namjoon would already be dead.

"What do you mean. I'm here, because this is my house."

"Yeah, the house that you haven't visited in weeks."

At this point, Namjoon started to grasp what was going on. Jin was probably waiting for Namjoon after their last encounter, expecting that Namjoon would come back soon. Especially after seeing how they left things off. But Namjoon had avoided the game altogether, leaving Jin to sit in wonder at where he was.

"I mean, do you even care?"

Jin was no longer looking at Namjoon who was still on the floor in shock as he processed the events that occurred in the last minute. He had moved to the window in Namjoon's room to try and calm himself down.

"Do I care about what?"

Namjoon got up from the floor, looking towards Jin but not moving forward. Jin scoffed as he continued to look out the window, hands slowly forming fists. Namjoon made sure to not approach him, wanting to give the man the space he needed.

"Okay, that's it. I'm out of here."

Jin pushed past Namjoon, causing him to hit his back against the wall. Jin had his hand on the doorknob, opening the door but pausing. The door was wide open, but Jin had remained planted to his spot. Namjoon was speechless, not sure if he should comfort the man or give him some more space.

"Jin ..."

"Don't 'Jin' me. Do you know how I felt when you left? When I waited for you? For weeks? WEEKS?! I hear nothing from you. I don't see you. And what am I supposed to think? That you actually care about me?"

"I..." Namjoon looked towards the floor, trying to find the right words to say.

"I guess I'm the fool, huh?"

When Namjoon looked up, he saw a tear fall down Jin's cheek, his eyes rimmed red. After another scoff and Jin wiping away the stray tear, he fully opened the door and began walking out of Namjoon's bedroom.

Namjoon began panicking, not wanting Jin to leave while he was angry. However, being the clumsy person he was, he tripped on his way out the door, giving a light scream as he tried to grip anything to lessen the fall. It just so happened that the only thing Namjoon could grip was Jin's shoulder, pulling the man down with him. Jin let out a yelp as well as he began falling backwards.