How you Met: Part 2

Luis: You and your family took a trip to Miami, Florida, planning to stay for a week. You purchased a brand new (favorite color) swimsuit just for this vacation. "You excited Y/n?" your mom/dad/guardian/etc. asked. "Duh! I'm so excited to hit the beach in my brand new one piece/bikini/etc.!" you exclaimed. As you guys were making your way to your hotel, your mom/dad/guardian/etc. ran into some old friends. "Ayyyyy! It's been forever! How've you guys been?" your mom/dad/guardian/etc. exclaimed. "We've been fabuloso! Our son, Luis, was just chosen to represent Miami in the Junior Goodwill Games as a part of Team USA Hockey!" Señora Mendoza said, while giving Luis some good ol' 'proud-Mama' forehead kisses. "Congratulations, Luis! You know, he and Y/n haven't met yet." your mom/dad/guardian/etc. said while nudging you. You blushed in embarrassment. "You're right! Mijo, this is Y/n; the one who's gonna be on Team USA Hockey with you this year!" Señora Mendoza said. You looked at Luis in awe. 'Woah...mom/dad/guardian/etc. was right, Luis IS handsome! I could stare into those gorgeous hazel eyes all day...' you thought. Just then, Luis snapped you out of your thoughts. "¡Buenas tardes, Y/n! Your and my familia told me so much about you! I can't wait to be on the same team as you!" He exclaimed. You smiled at him. "We gotta get to the hotel now. It was so nice seeing you guys again! We should definitely do dinner tonight!" your mom/dad/guardian/etc. exclaimed. "Perfecto! See you all tonight!" Señora Mendoza said. You and Luis said your goodbyes, and you both couldn't wait for dinner.

Julie: You were working at your local bakery as a cashier. You also had to clean everything because your lousy co-worker is asleep on the job again (grr >:/ ). You decided to confront your co-worker about his lack of work-ethic. "Hey, wake up! I'm sick of you not pitching in on the job!" you yelled. "Jeez, what do you want me to do? Actually be excited about workin' at this dump?" he said with disdain. "Dump!? This is the best bakery in town! Not to mention, this is the same bakery YOUR PARENTS own! Be grateful that they let you have this job because you're their son!" you yelled. He just walked away to smoke outside behind the bakery. You sighed in defeat. "Why can't I have some freaking respect around here? Is that so hard?" you asked out loud in frustration. As you were ranting, the door opened and the bell rang. "Excuse me? Is this a bad time?" a girl with medium-length light brown, almost blonde, hair asked. You were so embarrassed! "Oh! Uhh.....sorry about that. You came in at a good time, hehe. What can I do for you?" you sheepishly asked. "I actually came in to buy a few of your desserts" the girl said. "Sure, which ones?" you asked. "Twenty-two cinnamon buns, twenty-four chocolate chip sandwich cookies, twenty-six mini cheesecakes and twenty-eight mini sugar plum strudels (for the Holidays :3)" she said. You looked at her funny. 'All that for one person?' you asked to yourself. "It's not all for me" she laughed. "It's for me and my friends/teammates. We're celebrating a victory against a rival hockey team by having a Christmas party together. Christmas is a few days away after all" she beamed. "Wow, sounds like fun. when is the party?" you ask. "Tonight at 5" she said. "It's gonna take a while to restock and bake before then, is that okay?" you ask. "Sure! Take all the time you need" she said. With the amount of time it took to fulfill her order, you two got to know each other. "I'm Julie, but my teammates call me 'the cat', hehe" she said. "Y/n, and everyone around here calls me a buzzkill because I actually do my job" you said, but with slight sarcasm. "Sounds like you could use a break" Julie said. "Wanna come to the party tonight? You could be my guest of honor!" she exclaimed. "Sweet! I'm down!" you exclaimed. Everything was finished baking by the time you two bonded. Julie helped you with packing the desserts, and you closed up shop. You two became close ever since.

Ken: You and your mom/dad/guardian/etc. bought tickets for the Winter Olympics, for you both/all have been looking forward to them all year. As you and your mom/dad/guardian/etc. made your way to your seats, the event began. One skater competed, and then another, and then another. "Is it just me, or are all of the routines we've seen so far all the same? I just feel that it's the same thing every time" you complain. "No, you're right. They all pretty much just did the same thing in every routine, as well as a sit spin in every finale" your mom/dad/guardian/etc. said. As the previous skater finished, a boy that looked your age was getting ready to perform. "Oh wow, he looks really young for an olympic figure skater. He must be really good, I'm excited to see what he can do" you said to yourself. He got into position, and was waiting for his music to start. The song 'Skater's Waltz' started playing, and he started skating. "He's amazing! I've never seen anyone perform such a unique spin on the triple axel before!" you said. When his routine was finished, the applause was much louder for him than any of the other routines have been. They awarded the medals after every skater competed, but that boy didn't even get bronze. He was dragged out of the rink by someone shortly after, who you presumed was his mother. He was yelled at for leaving the event empty-handed and for not sticking to his routine. The boy's mother left him alone, he started to cry. You immediately rushed over to comfort him. "I'm so sorry that happened, you're a first-place winner in my book" you said, trying to cheer him up. "Thanks, but I just wish my mom could be happy for me regardless of whether or not I get a medal" he said, blinking through tears. "I can't imagine my mom/dad/guardian/etc. treating me like that, or any kid like that. You really deserved to win. I mean, you're a kid that's completing in THE Winter Olympics! That's impressive on its own!" you exclaimed. He chuckled and smiled a bit, appreciative of your kind words. "If your mom can't get that through her thick skull, then I don't know what will" you say. "I'm Y/n btw" you said. "Ken Wu, junior figure skater" he said. You knew that this was only the beginning of a close friendship.