Dean x Reader Imagine (Smut Warning)

This imagine was requested by @sluttyfairy__

Y/n - Your Name
E/c - Eye Color

Y/n POV:
It's Dean's birthday today, and I still don't know what to get him. I've searched the stores that he likes to visit, and I've even asked Fulton what I should get for him. It's only two hours until his party, and I can't show up empty-handed! I decided to call my best friend, Kenny, and talk to him about Dean's present. "Thanks for coming on such short notice" I said. "It's no problem. Now, what are we gonna do about Dean's present? It's almost time for his party" he said. We tried ideas like vinyl records, leather jackets and other things that he liked. After a while, we gave up and sighed in defeat. "His party starts in fifteen minutes, we'd better get going" I said, after checking the time. Ken and I went down to Goldberg's parent's deli, and met everyone there. Ken was dragged away by Fulton, and someone covered my eyes from behind, with their hands. "Guess who, babe" a familiar voice said. I chuckled at the boy's antics. "Happy birthday, my big bash babe" I gushed. He pulled me into a bear hug, and squeezed me. I squeezed him back. "Hey, babe, I wasn't able to get you a present. I'm so sorry" I said, looking at the floor. Dean lifted my chin, and looked into my e/c eyes. "I don't give a damn about presents, I'm just glad that you guys are here" he said. I smiled and hugged him tighter. He hugged back. "Hey, babe, wanna get some cake?" I asked. "Sure!" Dean exclaimed. After we sang happy birthday, Dean and Fulton ate their cakes like a pair of one-year-olds. We all laughed at their antics and then joined in. After a while, some of our friends had to leave because they got stomach aches, and some stayed. "Too much sugar on their part" I said to Dean. He ruffled my hair and put his arm around my shoulder. Dean leaned into my ear, and whispered: "Since everyone's gone, wanna head somewhere private?" Dean asked while smirking. I smirked back and walked to the bathroom, seducing him the whole way. He followed me, biting his lips.

SMUT WARNING: This is the part where it gets smutty. If smut isn't something you enjoy reading, then I suggest you skip this page. Thank you so much for your support💕

Y/n POV:
Dean and I went into the bathroom. I shut the door, and locked it. "You ready for your real birthday present?" I asked, seductively, while taking off my top. Dean smirked. "You know it!" Dean exclaimed. He took off his shirt, revealing his sexy abs. I bit my lip. "You like what you see, baby?" Dean asked while undoing my bra. I nodded, for I couldn't speak at the sight of him. He pushed me against the door and sucked on my neck, while taking my bra off. He held my arms above my head. "You like it when you're bein' dominated, don't you?" Dean asked. "Mmhmm" I responded. He kept smirking while making his way down to my breasts. He bit and sucked on each nipple, making me more and more wet. He chuckled, smugly, and kept at it. "D-Dean? I wanna try something...if you want" I said. He took his mouth off of my nipple and looked at my e/c eyes. "Wanna try fisting me? I'm already soaking wet" I said. He licked his lips and took off his fingerless gloves. "Bend over" he commanded. I love it when he's so dominant😆! I bent over the sink and looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. "You ready to watch me work my magic, baby?" Dean asked, looking at me in the mirror. I nodded and smiled. He made a fist and shoved it into my tight, little pussy. I moaned in surprised pleasure. "Hearing you like that makes me so fucking horny" Dean growled. "Give it to me, baby! Shove that fist in me harder!" I exclaimed. He put his other hand over my mouth, and leaned over to whisper something to me. "You tellin' me what to do? I'll punish you REAL good for that" he whispered. I got chills, good chills, and giggled in excitement. He took his fist out of my pussy, and spanked me. I moaned in pleasure oncemore. He used some of my pussy juice as lubricant, and rubbed it on my asshole. He made a fist, once more, against my other hole. He shoved it in, while his hard-on was grinding against one side of my ass. "Oh, Dean~" I moan. He smirked, and slowly removed his fist from my ass. He turned me over, and had me sit on the edge of the sink. We looked at each other in lust. I looked down at his hard-on while he looked at me all over. He unzipped his pants, and partially took them off. He revealed his sexy cock to me. I was on the pill, plus, doing it raw was one of his birthday wishes😏. He lined himself up toward me. As soon as we were about to start; someone knocked on the door! I was freaking out, but Dean was as cool as a cucumber.

SMUT WARNING END

Dean opened the door, half naked, and scowled at the person who knocked. It was Averman, and it looked like he needed to use the bathroom. "Uh, sorry if this is a bad time, but I really gotta go" Averman said while trying to hold it in. Dean decided to be mean about it. "We're doing something important right now, so fuck off" he said. Averman was quite offended, and snapped back, sarcastically. "Oh, I'm sooooooooo sorry that my urge to PEE is stopping you and Y/n from baby-making!" Averman yelled. Dean and Averman looked at each other, menacingly. I got dressed and broke them up. "That's enough! C'mon, Dean, let's go somewhere else" I said. "Thank you, Y/n!" Averman exclaimed. He ran in the bathroom, and slammed the door. Dean looked at me, while pouting, and crossed his arms. I chuckled at his childishness. "It's not the end of the world, baby. Besides, having sex in a deli bathroom doesn't sound that nice, lol" I said, trying to cheer him up. "Fine...besides, I wanna see you squirm like that more, later" Dean said. "Okay, birthday boy~" I teased. In response, he put his hand on my face, and pulled me in for a kiss. It was nice, and progressively turned into making out. Eventually, we pulled away. "I gotta say, babe, this was the best damn birthday ever" he said. "Awwww! I'm so glad!" I exclaimed.