Dean Portman x Reader Imagine (Smut Warning)

This imagine was requested by @sluttyfairy__

E/c - Eye Color
H/c - Hair Color

Y/n POV:
I can't believe that I've been dating my boyfriend for a whole year! I'm so excited to celebrate our first anniversary tomorrow. We planned on going out to eat after school and hockey practice and going back to my place so we can "do it" for the first time. I'll admit that I'm a little nervous about messing something up, but I know that it will be an amazing first experience with Dean. As I made my way into the cafeteria, I sat next to my friends, Connie and Julie. "Oh my gosh! Is it true? Are you and Dean really gonna have s-" Connie excitedly asked, before her mouth was covered by Julie. "Hehe, thanks Julie" Y/n said. "No problem, Y/n. But really though, are you?" Julie asked with a dumb grin. Y/n rolled her eyes and giggled. "Yes...yes we are" I said, sheepishly. They were fangirling and freaking out. "Would you two keep it down? I don't want the whole damn school to know" I said. "I know, but this is so exciting!" Connie said. We started talking more about our relationships and other girly stuff. A few hours later, after school, we got to skip practice because coach Orion called in sick (woohoo :D) and gave us the day off. I met up with Dean afterschool.

3rd Person POV:
As Dean and Y/n met up, Y/n started to look worried. Dean took notice and looked into her e/c eyes with reassurance. "I know you're scared about tonight babe, but I promise that it'll be rockin'" Dean assured. "Thanks, sweetie, but I'm just scared that I'll mess something up and ruin everything" Y/n said while starting to cry. Dean hugged her and held her against his chest.  "It'll be okay, baby. How about we go get something to eat and talk about this later" Dean suggested. Y/n smiled and wiped her tears. "Thanks, baby. I knew you'd understand" she said while smiling at him. They kissed and made their way to the local pizzeria to order their favorite pizza. They ate, talked about their favorite band and Dean tried to talk more about sex with Y/n. "So, babe, how do you want to do this? I know you don't wanna talk about this, but I just wanna make sure you're not doing something you don't wanna do" Dean said. "Thanks, babe. It's not that I don't wanna do it with you, I'm just scared of doing something wrong. You're just so confident about having sex that it worries me into thinking I might do something to ruin it for you" Y/n said before eating another slice of pizza. "Sex ain't supposed to be all serious and shit, it's about having fun" Dean said. Y/n nodded in agreement and told herself that she's got nothing to worry about. They left after paying the check and tipping, of course, and left for Y/n's house. When they got there, Y/n checked to see if her mom was home. She found a note from her:

My Dearest Y/n,

I went out of town for your aunt's bachelorette party. I'll be back as soon as possible. I left $20  on the kitchen counter if you get hungry and want to order in. I love you, sweetheart.

~ Mom

Y/n smiled at Dean, knowing she has the house to herself overnight. Dean smirked at her and licked his lips. He picked her up like a sack of potatoes, which startled her, and snickered. "Portman, what're you doing? Put me down!" Y/n yelled while laughing. "C'mon, babe, let's have some fun!" Dean exclaimed excitedly. Y/n giggled in excitement.

SMUT WARNING: This is the beginning of the smutty section of this imagine, so if smut isn't your thing, I suggest skipping to the end.

SMUT WARNING END

Dean carried Y/n on his shoulder and made his way into her room. They were both super excited to start f*cking like rabbits. He threw her onto the bed and immediately got on top of her. "Ready to have some fun?" Dean asked in a seductive tone while taking off his sleeveless shirt. "You know it!" Y/n exclaimed. They kissed, rough, and got some tongue action in there. Dean started taking off Y/n's clothes, and sucking and biting her neck, hard. He put his hands on her breasts and squeezed them. Y/n moaned out his name, and he smirked at the sound of his girlfriend moaning. Y/n then noticed something hard against the wet spot on her panties. It was Dean's cock. She decided to play with him by grinding on him. He took notice and took his pants off, along with his boxers. His member sprung out, and Y/n was shocked at how big it was. "What's the matter, baby?" Dean asked seductively, knowing exactly what she was thinking. "I...I need it...right f*cking now" Y/n muttered to him. Dean smirked and spread her legs. He took off her panties and reached for a condom in the pockets of his jeans, but Y/n stopped him. "Babe, I actually took the pill. If you want, we could do it raw" Y/n seductively said. Without even questioning it, Dean held her wrists above her head. He trusted his hard cock right inside of her wet pussy, and they both moaned with pleasure. Dean immediately went as rough and fast as he could, which turned Y/n on even more. Y/n was moaning curses, which turned Dean on even more. Dean pulled her h/c hair, which is something he knew she liked. As they were closer to cumming, Y/n started talking. "Happy...anniversary...baby!" Y/n exclaimed while in pleasure. "Happy anniversary...babe! Fuck!" Dean yelled in pleasure. Soon, they both came at the same time. As cum was dripping from her pussy, Y/n was breathing heavily. She and Dean looked at each other and kissed. "I love you, my big bash brother" Y/n said. "Love you too, my little bash sister" Dean responded.

I'm really sorry about this being a few days late. I really hope you love it <3