Dean x Reader Imagine: A Date With Portman

This imagine was requested by @xcheyennereidx

Y/n POV:
"Now, sweetie, are you sure you want to go on a date someone like Portman? He seems really aggressive and mean" mom said. "He only seems that way, but I promise that he's really nice and fun when you get to know him" I reassured. "Just stay safe, and call me if you need anything. Now, get changed young lady, you've got a date soon" mom said, excitedly. I was surprised by her sudden change of mind, but remembered that she still gets excited about the fact that I have a boyfriend. I rushed upstairs, put on my favorite outfit and makeup:

 I rushed upstairs, put on my favorite outfit and makeup:

3rd Person POV:Y/n finished getting ready while anxiously waiting in the living room for Dean

3rd Person POV:
Y/n finished getting ready while anxiously waiting in the living room for Dean. About fifteen minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Y/n got up and rushed to answer it, palms sweating. She opened the door and Dean was right there. She smiled and hugged him, he hugged her right back. "Babe! I'm so happy to see you" Y/n exclaimed. "Me too, babe" Dean said. "You look smokin'" Dean said while smirking at her. Thanks, babe" Y/n said, blushing. "C'mon you two. Don't wanna be late for your date, now do you" Y/n's mom said. They made their way out the door and hopped onto Dean's motorcycle. "So, where're ya takin' me?" Y/n asked. "Well, I might've gotten me and my little bash babe two tickets to see GREEN DAAAAAAAY!" He exclaimed, excitedly. "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I've really wanted to see them since I've heard that they were in town" Y/n said.

Y/n POV:
We shortly arrived at the concert arena, and it was packed. Dean and I made our way to the front row after we gave our tickets to the bouncer, and we couldn't wait for the band to come out and perform. While we were waiting, some big guy pushed me out of the way. "Move it, bitch! That's my spot" he rudely said. I turned around, furious, and confronted him. "What's your fucking problem, asshole? Me and my boyfriend got here first!" I yelled. Just then, a security guard working at the concert stepped in. "Is there a problem here?" he asked. "Yes Sir. I was just standing here and then this psycho bitch comes out of nowhere, trying to take my spot" he lied. "This guy was here, and he clearly saw her bothering me" he lied, while pointing at Dean. Dean didn't say anything, he just knocked this guy out cold. "I hate liars, bullies and people that mess with my girl!" he almost yelled, while looking down at the guy. "He pushed my girl and tried to take our front row spot" Dean explained. Security dragged the rude guy out , while he was still unconscious, and apologized to Dean and I by giving us backstage passes! Just then, Green Day came out and started performing. Dean and I sang along with them, off-key, and had an amazing time. After the concert was over, we made our way backstage and hung out with the band members. "So, you guys beat up some dude that was bullying you at our concert? That's awesome! I can't stand fans, especially fake ones, that treat other fans like shit" the lead singer, Billie Joe Armstrong, said. We talked about other cool things like hockey, where we were from and so on. We left, and made our way to my house. "Hey, babe, I just wanted to thank you for defending me back there" I said. "It's no problem. I wanted to beat the shit outta this guy ever since he pushed you, but I knew that my baby was tough" he said. "Damn right" I said. "That's my girl" he said while smirking. We arrived at my house and said our goodbyes. "Hey, aren't you forgettin' somethin'?" I asked. "I don't know, am I?" he asked, while smirking and looking at my lips. He grabbed my face and kissed me slightly rough. I kissed back and ran my fingers through his hair. We parted, and said our final goodbyes before Dean left. I went inside, and smiled while heading up to my room. 'I can't wait to see him again' I said to myself.

Hi, I'm so sorry for publishing this late. School started back up and I had a lot of schoolwork. I hope you guys enjoy this story, and make sure to let me know if y'all have any more requests.