Larson x Reader Imagine (Smut Warning)

This one was requested by @TiktokCollabs. I'm pretty nervous, but excited, about adding the O.G. Mighty Ducks characters from the first movie.

Larson POV:
I walked with my friends to the rink. "I can't wait to crush those loser Ducks again. How about you, Larson?" one of my teammates asked. I was zoned out, terrified of what the coach would say if we lost. "What's up with him?" another teammate asked about me. "He's probably going ga-ga over Y/n again" the previous teammate snickered. That snapped me out of my thoughts. "I wasn't thinking about her, I was just thinking about how easy this game is gonna be for us", I said, They nodded and snickered in agreement and we shortly arrived. We walked in and met with our coach. He's clearly still pissed about Adam leaving to join the Ducks, I am too. "Okay team, let's show those Ducks who's boss, especially Banks!" Coach Reilly yelled. We cheered and made our way onto the rink, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Y/n was playing for the Ducks!

Y/n POV:
I waved at Larson from a distance, but he just ignored me. I don't care if he's mad, I joined their team because they said they needed my help. I skated over to Larson, he was pissed. "Babe I know this looks bad, but you have to believe me when I say that I did this out of good intentions", I said. He just glared at me. "I don't give a shit, you're just a traitor!" Larson exclaimed. "I get it, but at least I'm not playing for that horrible coach Riley" I said. I then just rolled my eyes and skated back to my team. As I got back, the Ducks' coach acknowledged me. "Hey, Y/n, thanks for helping these kids out. I just know that with your help, we've got this game in the bag. Right Ducks?" he asked the Ducks. Everyone nodded and agreed with each other. "Alright, Ducks, this is it! We've got a second chance to crush those Hawks. You guys ready?" Everyone shouted yes. "Alright!" their coach exclaimed. "Quack, quack, quack, quack..." they shouted. I was startled. I joined in anyway, because why not. "Quack, quack, quack...Goooooo Ducks!" they shouted. I was chosen to go out on the ice first, along with Adam and some of the other Ducks. The face-off started, I swooped in and stole the puck right away. Larson look at me, stunned. I just ignored him and kept showing off my skills. I made my way through my opponents and scored for the Ducks. We celebrated the goal and kept playing. Eventually, the game came to an end. We won🥳

Larson POV:
"Larson, get over here NOW!!!" Coach Riley yelled. I was so scared, he's been angry at me before, but not like this. I reluctantly skated over to him. Some of my teammates looked at me angrily, while the other one's looked worried for me. Coach then yelled at me, saying that it was my fault that we lost. I started crying, which angered him even more. He then hit me in the back of the head, saying that "boys don't cry." Y/n was right, Coach Riley is horrible. After everything, I walked out of the rink in tears, I then heard a voice behind me. It was Y/n. "Larson, wait up!" Y/n yelled. She ran up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged back, crying on her shoulder. "Y/n...I'm sorry...about what I...said", I said. "It's okay, you were just in the heat of the moment" I responded.

Y/n POV:
We walked to my house and I got him some hot cocoa. He then started talking about how his coach has always been tough on them, in unacceptable ways. I was disgusted at the treatment Larson received, especially when they lost a game. I held him while he cried on my shoulder again. After he let everything out, we cuddled on my couch for a few minutes. We then started talking a little bit about the game again. "I'm gonna be honest, Y/n, the way you played today kinda turned me on. I mean, it's not everyday you see your girlfriend playing hockey in a way that's super sexy, y'know what I mean?" Larson said. "You really think I'm sexy?" I asked. He just nodded and smirked. I smirked back and went in for a kiss.

SMUT WARNING: This is the beginning of the smutty section of this imagine. If you're not comfortable with reading smut, you can skip it.
SMUT WARNING END

Y/n POV:
It immediately escalated to full-on making out. Our hands were all over each other. I grab his ass and squeeze it, and he smirks against my lips. He slips his tongue in while grabbing my breasts. I moan in pleasure and put my tongue against his. We removed each other's clothes. I looked at his body and bit my lip. "Looks like hockey's been doing you good" I said, lowering myself to his hard member. "It sure has. How about you do me some good now?" I smirked and grabbed his member. I gave it some kisses, licks, and I started sucking the top of the head. Larson started moaning. I smirked and went deeper. He threw his head back and put his hands in my hair. I sucked faster while stroking him faster as well, he was even more of a moaning mess. "Y-Y/n...I'm cumming" Larson  breathed out. I took his member out, and he came all over my face. He was out of breath. I got up and kissed his lips. He smiled at me after and motioned for me to come closer. "That felt so good, baby" Larson said while rubbing my pussy. "It's my turn now" I said, licking my lips afterwards. He then laid down and licked his lips. I hovered over him and lowered my pussy on top of his face. He licked my clit, and I ran my fingers through his hair. He grabbed my ass while licking my pussy. I then grinded on his face because I was so close to cumming. He went faster, and faster, until I got off of him and came. We had to rest for a few minutes. "That was amazing" I said. "It sure was" he responded. We kissed again and got dressed.