Averman x Reader Imagine: Valentine's Day Special (Smut Warning)

This imagine was requested by @111chloea111. I apologize for this being a few days late, and I hope you like this Valentine's Day smut😏

Averman POV:
Okay so today's Valentine's Day, but I didn't exactly get my girlfriend anything. I know! I know! I'm a horrible human being, but hear me out! I was so busy with hockey and other doohickey that I barely had time to go shopping. I know, that excuse is lame, but I'm being honest here. After practice, I'm gonna try to get her something really nice and then meet her at her house, like we planned.

Y/n POV:
I was in my room, waiting for my boyfriend to get out of hockey practice so I could give him his gift ;) . I'm sooooooo excited to see him, and to think; we've already been dating for a month! He really is the best boyfriend ever, and I know that he's already gotten me an amazing gift for Valentine's Day today. I cleaned up my room and set up some candles that were his favorite scent. I changed into a special set of lingerie that my older cousin bought for me, and made sure everything was in place. I then set up my cd player and put in a pretty NSFW album in there. I was ready and waiting, and very excited, of course.

3rd Person POV:
Averman tried to find a store or gift shop that was open, but luck was not on his side. "Well, this is juuuuust super! I wasted my entire evening trying to find something perfect for my girlfriend, who is waiting for me....SHE'S WAITING FOR ME!" Averman said to himself. Panicking, he picks up a single flower he finds on the ground and makes his way down to Y/n's house as fast as he can. Y/n was starting to get impatient, for Averman was supposed to be there 45 minutes ago. "Where is he? And he says that I'm the one who's always late. Forget this, I'm going to sleep" Y/n said, heartbroken. She started crying and automatically assumed that he completely bailed on their plans. Y/n was on the brink of crying herself to sleep, when she suddenly got a phone call from Averman. "Ugh! What does HE want?" Y/n said, annoyed. She answered anyway and held back her tears. "Y/n...baby... I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting. I really need to be honest with you. I didn't have a gift for you and I wanted to find one, but everything was closed. I understand if you never wanna see me again" he explained. "I appreciate everything you've done, but I'm just not in the mood anymore" Y/n said, while sad. "Babe I know, but could you at least let me in? I'm outside" he said. Y/n got up from her bed and grabbed her robe. She put it on and walked to the front door. After opening it, she saw her boyfriend, crying, and with a single flower in his hand. It didn't help that it was raining too. She immediately had a change of heart because seeing him like that broke it. She invited him in and fixed him some hot cocoa. "Thanks Y/n. Again, I'm really sorry" he apologized. "It's okay baby, I know you would never ditch me on purpose. Besides, I don't need a gift from you to be happy" Y/n said, assuringly. "I was hoping you'd say that, hehe" Averman chuckled. They laughed at the circumstances and Y/n forgave him.

SMUT WARNING POV: This is the part where things get NSFW, so you may have to skip this if you're not a smut fan
SMUT WARNING END

3rd Person POV:
"To tell you the truth, babe, I have a confession: I have a gift waiting for you in my room" Y/n said, seductively. "Really? Wanna take me there so you can give it to me?" he responded, equally as seductive. Y/n walked to her room, trying to seduce him and motion for him to follow. He graciously followed, excitedly. When he got there, her room gave him a good hint at what she was trying to do. Y/n laid down on her bed, posing sexily, and licked her lips. Averman approached her, feeling quite turned on. As he reached her bed, he laid down on top and grinded aginst her, which made her ache for him, sexually. They started making out and tearing each other's clothes off. As they laid there, completely naked, Y/n prompted something a little kinky. "Babe, I wanna try something. Wanna try getting handcuffed? Y/n asked, while grabbing black fuzzy handcuffs. Averman happily obliged and Y/n put them on him. 'Damn, I'm getting lucky tonight' Averman thought to himself, as Y/n climbed on top of him. She positioned her pussy on top of his face and grinded against his tongue. 'A girl is sitting on my face, can this night get any better?' Averman asked himself. Y/n then bent down, still on top of him, and licked the pre-cum off of his hard cock. She sucked him off while he was eating her pussy. After they were done 69ing, Y/n immediately put Averman's cock inside of her. He panicked, but remembered that she takes birth control, so he let her ride him. She was bouncing up and down while moaning curses. He was moaning louder and louder with each bounce. Both of them came at the same time, and tapped out afterwards. "Happy Valentines Day, baby" Y/n said. "Happy Valentine's day, sweetie" Averman responded.

I'm so sorry about this being late, I had a good amount of schoolwork. I hope you really like this imagine. Happy Valentine's Day💘