McGill x Reader (Smut Warning)

This imagine was requested by BrookeBritt06

Y/n POV:
I'm so excited! McGill and I are going to a hockey game where our favorite team is playing: the Edmonton Oilers. They're my second favorite, with our Minnesota Hawks being my first. This'll be our third official date. I got ready and put on this outfit:

McGill POV:I'm nervous about tonight

McGill POV:
I'm nervous about tonight. Not about the game; the Oilers are gonna win for sure. I'm nervous about asking Y/n if she wants to start having sex. We've only been dating for about three months, but I wanna move to the next level with her. I decided to pop the question before the game: when she comes over.

*A Few Moments Later*

Y/n POV:
I got to his house and knocked on his front door. He opened it after a little bit. I pulled him into a hug. He hugged back, squeezing me around my shoulders. "Aaaaahh! Why do you like to squish me" I yell. "I just like the way you sound when you're all squished" he said "it's cute". "I'm not cute" I defended. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. He then let go and reached into his back pocket. I looked over to see what he was grabbing. 'It's probably our tickets. I hope he got us some good seats' I think to myself.

SMUT Warning: This is where the smut begins. If you're not comfortable reading, I suggest you skip the rest of the page.

Y/n POV:
It actually wasn't our tickets...it was a condom. My eyes widened and I blushed instantly. He looked nervous. "This probably wasn't the best way to ask. You know, just pulling this out. But I wanted to ask you, for a while, if you wanted to move on to the next level" he asked. Just to be clear: I one-hundred percent wanted this. The only problem is that my parents are strict, and they told me all the dangers about having sex. I'm curious, but scared of the risks. "Don't get me wrong; I would love to have sex with you. I'm just scared that what my parents have told me about sex are true" I explain. He nodded in agreement, because he was also there when my parents lectured me. "Y/n, I promise that I'll make sure that we're doing things safely. If either of us think that something is wrong, we'll just say something. How does that sound babe" he said. I smiled and held him. I then kissed him. He immediately kissed me back and put his hands on my face. We gradually started making out and started to get handsy. I started taking off his shirt, and he returned the favor. We moved to my L-shaped couch and continued from there. He took off my bra and my breasts became exposed. He licked his lips and gave each of them a hickey. I moaned his name, which made him hungrier. He sucked my left nipple and pinched my right one. I felt my pussy become wet as he nibbled and sucked. I couldn't take it anymore and started taking off my black jeans. He noticed and took off his jeans as well. I laid under him with only my panties on. I looked at him and noticed how hard he had become. I decided to tease him a bit. I palmed his member and rubbed it. "Don't you tempt me...you have no idea how much I want to forget that condom and fuck you" he growled. "Down boy. I was just helping you out" I said, seductively. He practically ripped off my panties and took off his boxers. I was dripping wet at this point, especially after seeing him naked. I just wanted him inside me. "You ready" I ask. "I just need you to clean me up baby. You made quite a mess" he said, pointing at his hard member. It dripped with pre-cum. I licked and sucked the head. After he was clean, I looked up at him and put my fingers on my pussy. I spread it open, causing more of my juice to come out. He inched down and teased me down there. He gave me hickeys on my hip bones. He inched down further and looked at my pussy. He moved his hand and started to finger my pussy. He started with one, but was able to fit four into my soaking wet pussy. He moved his fingers in and out. I was breathing and moaning hard. I pinched my nipples. My eyes rolled to the back of my head; I was so close. He then completely stopped. I looked up at him angrily and saw the he reached for the condom and put it on. "Be a good girl and get on your hands and knees" he commands. I happily obeyed. I felt him instantly, and bit my lip. He thrusted into me over and over again. I moaned loudly. Eventually, his thrusts got slower. "Y/n! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum" he yelled. I kept moaning and panting. Soon he came in the condom, and I came afterwards.

SMUT Warning End

Third Person POV:
After a few moments, we regained the energy to clean up and get dressed again. We looked at each other and smiled. "I love you baby" I said to him. "I love you too" he said back. I looked at the clock and it said it was 4:45! The game starts at 5! I panicked and told McGill. We grabbed our tickets on the counter and rushed to the car. We left faster than you can say "butterscotch". When we got there; we just made it before it started.

*A Few Hours Later*

Y/n POV:
We won! The Oilers are undefeated! McGill and I celebrated with a ol' big bear hug. We talked about the highlights and our favorite moments endlessly. Best date ever :)