Guy x Reader Imagine (Smut Warning)

This is going to be a fluffy smut that was requested by @80s90stingz. I hope you enjoy😁

Y/n POV:
"...Ugh! Practice was Hell!" I exclaimed in the locker room. "You can say that again, Y/n" my boyfriend, Guy, responded. "Honestly, Bombay was never this ruthless" I complained. Guy just chuckled and kissed my cheek, for he's heard my complaints about Orion before. "Since you're all grumpy, how about we go back to my place for a little bit? Just to do some homework" Guy suggested "Sure, just let me get changed out of these pads." We walked out of the locker room, hand in hand, and made our way down to the exit. As we left the rink I felt like I was being watched, but brushed it off. Out of nowhere, a familiar voice called out to me and Guy. "So, what's it like giving up the best thing that's ever happened to you, Y/nn?" The voice asked in a snide manner. "Give it up, Jared! We know it's you!" Y/n exclaimed. "You broke up with me for that loser! I don't think I will 'give it up'" Jared snapped back. "At least Guy didn't abandon me when I needed him most and cheat on me with my own cousin!" Y/n yelled. Jared stormed off  in a huff. Guy and I were the only ones in the rink. "He clearly still isn't over our break up" I said. "I'm sorry, Y/n" Guy said, while holding my hand. "Awww! Thanks, sweetie!" I said, excitedly. Guy giggled and smiled at me. "It's no problem at all, baby~" he said. We left the rink for the day and made our way to his house.

3rd Person POV:
They made into Guy's house and broke out their homework for that day. "Why is homework a thing? Uuuuugghhh" Y/n groaned. Guy couldn't help but laugh at Y/n's suffering, which caught her attention. "Oh, so it's funny when I'm in pain?" Y/n sarcastically asked. "Kinda, yeah..." Guy trailed off. Y/n playfully slapped his shoulder in response. "Wanna take a break? We can just do this tomorrow in school before second period, like we always do" Y/n said. "Sure, I've had enough for one day" Guy said, while stretching his legs. They moved from the kitchen to Guy's room and hung out. "Hey babe....wanna make out like we usually do?" Y/n asked. "Hell yeah!" Guy exclaimed.

SMUT WARNING POV: This is where the smut part of the story begins. If you're not comfortable with reading smut, you're welcome to skip the rest of this page and/or make requests.
SMUT WARNING END

Y/n POV:
Immediately, we went straight into a heavy make out session. Our hands were all over each other, and we didn't even want to think about stopping. I decided to surprise him by slipping my tongue into his mouth, which he graciously accepted. As our tongues intertwined, I felt something hard poking my entrance. I smirked and slipped my hand down his pants, lips still connected. He gasped in surprise, which encouraged me to keep going by stroking his member's head through his pants. He parted from the kiss so he could speak. "Y-y/n~....please don't...stooooop~" he moaned. Eventually, he couldn't take it anymore. He started taking off my clothes, while I was helping him take his clothes off as well. As we both laid there, exposed, he grabs a condom from his duffle bag and eagerly puts it on. "Babe...I need your big, hard cock in me right now!" I demanded. Guy likes this dominant side of me, and let me get on top of him. I lined myself up for the reverse cowgirl position. As I was moving up and down, I decided to try some dirty talk. "You're such a good boy!" I moaned. Guy responded by touching my ass, but I slapped his hands away from it. "Oh no, you're not allowed to touch me unless I say so. Got it?" I ask while grinding on him up and down. "Yes, Mistress" he said. As I was moving faster and faster, I was almost at my climax. "Oh, Y/n~" Guy exclaimed. I responded by going as fast as I could, which got him to cum pretty quickly. I came soon after, and we both stopped to rest. Guy chuckled in embarrassment, and tried to avoid eye contact. "I guess now you know how much of a sub I am. I understand if you want me to be more dominant, like you" he said, sheepishly. "Are you kidding? I don't care about whether you're a dom or sub, I just care about you having fun and feeling good while we're having sex" I assured him. "Thanks Y/n" Guy said "No problem, Guy." We warmed up under the covers and fell asleep shortly after.

I just wanted to apologize for the delay, and I hope you like this imagine😁