V.1 CH.4: The First Step

Start from the beginning

Weiss: "Who are you?" She says irritated

Pyrrha hurriedly lets herself be seen

Pyrrha: "Nice to meet you, Jaune!"

Jaune: "Yeah, yeah." He pushes Pyrrha aside and talks to Weiss, posing slightly. "So, been hearing rumors about teams! I was thinking you and me would make a good one! What do you say?"

Pyrrha: "Actually, I think the teams are comprised of four students each, so-"

Jaune: "You don't say." He advances on his new target. "Well, hot stuff, play your cards right and maybe you could join up with the winning team."

Weiss Separates the two, as she looks at Jaune

Weiss: "Jaune, is it? Do you have any idea who you're talking to?"

Jaune: "Not in the slightest, snow angel."

Weiss: "This is Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "Hello again!"

Weiss: "Pyrrha graduated top of her class at Sanctum!"

Jaune: "Never heard of it."

Weiss: "She's won the Mistral Region Tournaments four years in a row! A new record!"

Jaune: "The what?"

Weiss: "She's on the front of every Pumpkin Pete's Marshmallow Flakes box!"

Jaune gasps suddenly

Jaune: "That's you?! But they only do that for star athletes and cartoon characters!"

Pyrrha: "Yeah, it was pretty cool. Sadly, the cereal isn't very good for you."

Weiss: "So, after hearing all of this, do you really think you're in a position to ask her to be on your team?"

Jaune: "I guess not... Sorry..."

Pyrrha: "Actually, Jaune, I think you'd make a great leader!"

Jaune: "D'oh, stop it!"

Weiss: "Seriously, please stop it. This kind of behavior should not be encouraged!"

Jaune: "Sounds like Pyrrha's on board for Team Jaune. Spots are filling up quick! Now, I'm not supposed to do this, but maybe I could pull some strings, find a place for you." He gets in front of Weiss's face. "What do you say?"

Weiss: "All right, that's a bit too close! Pyrrha, a little help, please?!"

Jaune looks back just in time to see Miló strike him, sending the would-be leader flying off the screen.

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry!"

An announcement plays on the intercom system.

Glynda: "Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately."