However, something that I overlooked completely, the fear not completely gone yet, was a beautiful, black polished piano next to the couch in the living room area. I could barely stand to look at it without a dull ache in my chest, so I didn't pay it any attention.

"It's not much, but it's mine," Lisa shrugged as she watched me and I could tell she was a little nervous as she gauged my reaction.

"I love it," I told her earnestly, as I cast a last look around. That's when I noticed the cat tree house right at the end of the small hallway, "Hey Lisa," I called for her attention as she hung her coat on one of the hangers, on the wall, "Do you have a-"

Before I got the chance to finish my sentence, a furry little thing popped out of the treehouse and watched me with wide, yellow, curious eyes. I could tell the intruder frightened it, as its irises were blown and I smiled gently, trying to calm the frightened animal, "Hey there," I greeted softly.

Lisa, who now returned to my side, smiled and walked closer to the treehouse, "Yeah, I have a cat," she chuckled and reached inside, pulling out the furry little thing, "He's a-"

"Scottish fold," I finished as I took in the round face and folded ears of the grey cat with white spots on its face, down its belly and paws.

"That's right. I got him about a year ago when he was still a little kitten," she commented as the cat tugged its head into the crook of Lisa's elbow, "He's a little shy," she chuckled and scratched his butt, earning a small meow from her little friend.

"He's adorable," I cooed and walked a little closer, "Can I pet him?"

"Sure, just don't make any rushed movements or you'll startle him," the raven confirmed, and I reached a tentative hand, burying my fingers in his soft fur as I stroked his back gently. The second my hand touched him, the cat's head snapped to look at the cause of intrusion and then at my face.

He let me pet him but I saw it in his eyes, I still made him nervous so I retreated my hand, knowing the cat needed time to adapt. Not that there was a lot to adapt to since this was the first and probably the last time he would see me. The thought made me sad and before I got the chance to spiral, I turned to look at Lisa and asked, "What's his name?"

She clearly tensed at my question, confusing me with her sudden somewhat distant reaction because I didn't think I was overstepping any boundaries by asking. Lisa looked like she was deep in thought on whether she should answer my question, as her brows furrowed and her hand halted in its movement of scratching the cat in her arms.

"Leo," she spoke quietly after about a minute and placed the cat back into its treehouse.

"What will you name it?"

"Hm," she tapped her chin in thought, "I'm not sure, do you have any suggestions?"

"Maybe it could start with an 'L' since your name starts with the same letter," I suggested, and Lisa nodded her head as she contemplated my words.

"Good idea. Okay so, what about... Lucius?"

"Lucius? Really Lisa? Do you want your cat to be an evil death eater?"

"Lion?"

"Seriously? You're going to name a cat after another animal?"

"Could you stop judging? You call your fish, Orange,"

"Shut up," I grumbled.

"You come up with a name if you're so smart," she folded her arms across her chest, as she stared at me expectantly with my brows raised, a challenging expression on her face.