Episode 13: Isolation

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Returns...

Clips play
Theme song plays

The noise from an air horn wakes the campers up.

Chris: Okay, campers, today's challenge is rather... fun, so go grab breakfast.

During breakfast, Chris walked into the mess hall.

Chris: Good morning, campers! Time to get to your challenge! If you remember the Total Drama Action medical movie challenge, you may remember when Owen was forced to be isolated in a plastic bubble.

The campers nodded as Chris led them out of the room. Soon, all of the campers are their own medium-sized room with a deck of cards, a pile of food and water, a bed, paper and drawing supplies, and two books. The room also had a small door that contained a small bathroom.

Chris: Your challenge is to stay in your room as long as you can without dropping out. Don't worry about rationing your food, press the small button on the wall when you run out of food and you will be supplied with more. You won't be able to talk to each other, but you can use anything in this room to salvage your sanity. Good luck, campers!

Izzy hour 1

Izzy started the challenge and five seconds later, she was already bored.

Izzy: Ugghhhhhhhh soooo booorrrriiinnngggg

Izzy: this is boring, right Pete?

Izzy "Pete": Right. Don't you think so Explosivo?

Explosivo: BOOM BOOM

Jasmine hour 2

Jasmine was in the corner of her room.

Jasmine: It was so small in there. So so small...

She started pacing around.

Jasmine: I just need to distract myself.

She looked around the room, her eyes settling on a book.

Alejandro hour 78

Only six people were left; Alejandro, Gwen, Noah, Duncan, Courtney, and Heather. The hispanic sat sleepily in the corner of his room, bored out of his mind.

Chris: Since you refuse to quit, we're stepping up our game! Chef, start the music!

A horrible, annoying pop song started playing, Alejandro quickly covered his ears.

Alejandro: Qué demonios es esto? ¡¡detenlo ahora!! (What the hell is this? stop it now!!)

The music continued to play loudly as Alejandro hit himself with a pillow multiple times.

Alejandro: I have gotten quite used to isolating ever since the robot suit, but this? This was despicable!

He continued to groan as the song repeated.

Duncan hour 100

After a few years in jail and a large portion of his life in juvy, the delinquent was used to being alone. The music stopped being annoying after a few hours, so now it was smooth sailing. Chris alerted the campers whenever someone dropped out, so now it was only Noah, Gwen, and Duncan left.

Chris: Will you ever quit?! Okay, I have another trick up my sleeve for you dudes.

An intern walked in with a large TV. He turned it on and him kissing Gwen played on repeat.

Chris: You three are forced to watch your worst relationships over and over!

The host laughed evily over the loudspeaker. Duncan sat in horror as he watched the clip.